Official "Marvel and X-Men" Thread: Marvel finally confirms Queen and Goddess Storm as an Omega Level mutant!!!

JoeJoe

I like Iceman's new powers. Now speaking of untapped powers from the originals i'm sure Storm is considered an original so when the fuck are they gonna let her do her thing cause we've known for years that she's basically an Omega Level mutant too. I looooove how she always makes Scott look stupid :lol: She be like "Yeah bitch don't forget i'm leader of the X-Men too. Damn I guess that blast Sinister had put out was so powerful that Emma didn't even realize her fuckin' arm was off and on the ground :lol:

:rolleyes: You Weather Witch stans.. :rolleyes:

Sinister read Emma down to her soul! He told that bitch she is nowhere near Jean's genetic level, and Cyclops had the perfect wife and had to settle for her now and shes just basically a suitable "host for his seed". Damn call that one arm ho a cumdump to her FACE!!!

386178_2794375464606_1415031788_33159413_135289891_n.jpg

did the bitch get her arm back or what? :lol: and Storm maybe needs to beat Cyclop's ass again :filenails:

Nope Hope shot him in the head and Colossus squished another Sinister's head in his hand. But, that was Sinister's plan he has so many clones now he made using his research into Cyclops and Jeans genetic material.

uncannyxmen02meganthegr.jpg

wtf?! I had no idea Sinister had clones and are you serious? Emma isn't gonna have her arm back? lol I don't even know who Hope is or what her powers are :unsure:

wtf?! I had no idea Sinister had clones and are you serious? Emma isn't gonna have her arm back? lol I don't even know who Hope is or what her powers are :unsure:

Hope is that chick that Cyclops son Cable raised in the future and came back to save them in Second Coming. Rogue and Nightcrawler were trying to protect her and thats when Rogue let Nightcrawler die. Emma has seen her use the Phoenix Force and she remembered what jean told her when she fixed her mind before she died.

1450073-256z96g_super.jpg

XMSC_CH14_0031.jpg

Emma knows shes connected to Jean somehow and she tried to smother her with a pillow cause she scurred.

X-ForceV3028014TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

X-ForceV3028015TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

X-ForceV3028016TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

X-ForceV3028018TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

X-ForceV3028019TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

X-ForceV3028020TokerTheKidCPainDCP.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

Storm's team is still trying to work with War machine to stop the Sentinels in the crap European country. They launch all the Sentinels they have and vampire jubilee thinks shes bad and tries to take them out by herself.

015.jpg

]016-1.jpg

017.jpg

Storm know that mallrat bitch aint gonna dew it so she has to take matters into her own hands

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Oh shit storm has called on the winds and rains to defeat her enemies! Make that giant hurricane bitch!

Meanwhile on the moon the Fantastic 4 has been summoned by Galactus he scurred cause he senses the burning fires of jeansus coming and he wanna make sure they got his cell phone number.

FF-600-086.jpg

FF-600-087.jpg

FF-600-088.jpg

FF-600-091.jpg

Galactus has to give Reed some parenting tips too to watch his lil mutie son. That boy been playing with his omega reality warping powers and has built a baby universe hes been hiding in his room.

Edited by kidfresh832

Storm's team is still trying to work with War machine to stop the Sentinels in the crap European country. They launch all the Sentinels they have and vampire jubilee thinks shes bad and tries to take them out by herself.

Storm know that mallrat bitch aint gonna dew it so she has to take matters into her own hands

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

Oh shit storm has called on the winds and rains to defeat her enemies! Make that giant hurricane bitch!

Meanwhile on the moon the Fantastic 4 has been summoned by Galactus he scurred cause he senses the burning fires of jeansus coming and he wanna make sure they got his cell phone number.

Galactus has to give Reed some parenting tips too to watch his lil mutie son. That boy been playing with his omega reality warping powers and has built a baby universe hes been hiding in his room.

Wait hold up how the hell Jubilee become a damn Vampire? :mellow: Storm about to beat some bitches asses :lol: I also noticed that Colossus has on Juggernaut's Helmet...what's goin' on with that? :unsure: And please explain to me what is goin' on with Galactus? I thought he was evil cause the 1st time i've ever heard of him was when Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out and he was the last boss.

Wait hold up how the hell Jubilee become a damn Vampire? :mellow: Storm about to beat some bitches asses :lol: I also noticed that Colossus has on Juggernaut's Helmet...what's goin' on with that? :unsure: And please explain to me what is goin' on with Galactus? I thought he was evil cause the 1st time i've ever heard of him was when Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out and he was the last boss.

Galactus isn't evil exactly, he is just a cosmic entity like Phoenix they are above "evil". If hes hungry and wants a snack he eats a world. Thats just what he does.

Colossus took Juggs power and helmet after his sister Majik kinda tricked him into thinking she was gonna take it to help them defeat a baddie. Its a dumb story Kitty left him after that and moved with Wolverine to JG school and now shes pregnant.

Jubilee has been a vampire for a year. She lost her power after the Scarlet Witch did her No more mutants spell. And she was just normal for years. Then the vampired kidnapped her to lure Wolverine to come get her and they turned her.

Wolverine's secret X-Force murder squad has been hunting Apocolypse to take him out. Psylocke, Archangel, Deadpool chased him all over the world and fought his 4 horsemen to get to him before he was reborn. They shot him in the head but not before Archangel became activated again as a horseman.

He planned to remake the earth, he gutted Wolverine, chopped Deadpool to bits, and only Psylocke is left to finish him.

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_006.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_008.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_009.jpg

She finally catches him and stabs him with a life seed from the celestials.

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_016.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_017.jpg

She destroyed the Archangel persona and before Archangel died she gave him a lifetime of memories so he thought they lived a happy life together. They got married, and had 2 daughters one named Jean(of course) they grew old together and watched the kids get married. And when they were old and wrinkled he died peacefully holding her hand in his hospital bed.

Edited by kidfresh832

• 1 month later...

Wolverine's secret X-Force murder squad has been hunting Apocolypse to take him out. Psylocke, Archangel, Deadpool chased him all over the world and fought his 4 horsemen to get to him before he was reborn. They shot him in the head but not before Archangel became activated again as a horseman.

He planned to remake the earth, he gutted Wolverine, chopped Deadpool to bits, and only Psylocke is left to finish him.

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_006.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_008.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_009.jpg

She finally catches him and stabs him with a life seed from the celestials.

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_016.jpg

UncannyX-Force_18_TheGroup_017.jpg

She destroyed the Archangel persona and before Archangel died she gave him a lifetime of memories so he thought they lived a happy life together. They got married, and had 2 daughters one named Jean(of course) they grew old together and watched the kids get married. And when they were old and wrinkled he died peacefully holding her hand in his hospital bed.

So Archangel and Nightcrawler are dead. They better not ever let Storm die or this shit is ova! lol. I never really cared for Archangel tho. I'm not here for non-factor ass mutants :filenails:

So Archangel and Nightcrawler are dead. They better not ever let Storm die or this shit is ova! lol. I never really cared for Archangel tho. I'm not here for non-factor ass mutants :filenails:

Angel is alive, the life seed she stabbed him with only "killed" the Archangel part of him. He doesn't remember anything or who he is and he has healing powers he thinks hes an angel he resurrected a dead dog. Wolverine brought him back to the Jean Grey institute and is assuming control of his money basically.

Nate, when is Jeansus Christ returning?

And what's going on with Roguesus Christ & Co. ? :rolleyes::coffee:

Phoenix returning is a big event they are doing its on almost all the books, Xmen avengers, the cosmic titles. They are doing bits and pieces for months. Avengers are going to fight the X-men over it.

Rogue is letting Magnesus slam her southern fried pussy now shes been on the backburner lately so other people can get some storytime finally. Psylocke has come for all her story time :cheers:

Phoenix returning is a big event they are doing its on almost all the books, Xmen avengers, the cosmic titles. They are doing bits and pieces for months. Avengers are going to fight the X-men over it.

Rogue is letting Magnesus slam her southern fried pussy now shes been on the backburner lately so other people can get some storytime finally. Psylocke has come for all her story time :cheers:

OOOOOOOOO..that's going to be interesting!! :excited::excited: Finally, Jeansus Christ will grace the lessors with her COSMIC PRESENCE. :wub:

DEAD @ Roguesus and Magnesus gettin it on..and DEATH @ the others trying to get some shine!

Angel is alive, the life seed she stabbed him with only "killed" the Archangel part of him. He doesn't remember anything or who he is and he has healing powers he thinks hes an angel he resurrected a dead dog. Wolverine brought him back to the Jean Grey institute and is assuming control of his money basically.

Um so basically Archangel sucks again like he used to since now all he can do is Fly and have the ability to bring dead plants back to life :rolleyes:

Um why are the Avengers wanting to get their asses whooped by the X-Men over Jean? Do they want to kill her or what and I thought Storm just joined the Avengers :mellow:

OMFG-vi.gif

Ms. Marvel betta sit her ass down! For Roguesus Christ snatches her out the game permanently. :coffee:

Considering Rogue was the one jacking people for their powers, its only fair for Ms. Marvel to drag that bitch back the outhouse she craweld out of. :coffee:

I like Rogue, but it never set well with me that her greatest powers (strength and flying ability) belonged to somebody else first. Bitch is like the Beyonce of the marvel universe, swagger jackin her peers. <_<

Considering Rogue was the one jacking people for their powers, its only fair for Ms. Marvel to drag that bitch back the outhouse she craweld out of. :coffee:

I like Rogue, but it never set well with me that her greatest powers (strength and flying ability) belonged to somebody else first. Bitch is like the Beyonce of the marvel universe, swagger jackin her peers. <_<

DEAD @ you in your feelings about Roguesus Christ. :excited: That's what I loved about her anyway..when the story came out about her being manipulated by Mystique to snatch Ms. Marvel out the game, I really fell for her. It wasn't her fault. :shifty: And if Rogue snatches your faves power, she uses it better than them anyway. :cheers: Accept her as one of the top bitches of the Marvel Universe. :yahoo:

Ms. Marvel is completely bothered and pressed about something that happened a long time ago..It's time for her to move on. She's got her powers back but Rogue remains on her mind. :coffee:

And fucking completed @ that Beyonce reference. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for Jean to come back and Emma to have a pressed meltdown again. I hope she still has 1 arm when jean returns so Jean can get some good handicap jokes in.

I was just looking at the issue when Jeansus caught Emma and Scott having their psychic affair.

New_X-Men_138_p21.jpg

New_X-Men_138_p22.jpg

New_X-Men_138_p23.jpg

New_X-Men_138_p24.jpg

jeanvsemma2.jpg

jeanvsemma4.jpg

Edited by kidfresh832

• 2 weeks later...

An unexpected guest drops by the Jean Grey Academy of fabulousness and he wanna know why the Mutants have split up half and half. Exodus is not having the mutants be apart and he demands U.N.I.T.Y. like Queen latifa did! Wolverine and crew including Roguesus is not trying to hear all that bs and decide to fight.

ZONE-EMPIRE-007.jpg

ZONE-EMPIRE-009.jpg

ZONE-EMPIRE-011.jpg

Exodus got too much gurring on to be manhandled by the team like Rogue manhandles Magnesus's babymaker. But Roguesus is not done yet!

ZONE-EMPIRE-012.jpg

ZONE-EMPIRE-013.jpg

She gets in one good lick and yanks teleportation away from Exodus. She bounces out the game for a minute to go snatch appropriate ass beating powers from anyone nearby in the classes. And when she returns...

ZONE-EMPIRE-016.jpg

Ouch one intergalactic ass whoopin courtesy of stolen Shi'ar royalty powers. Whatever Rogue. They chat a bit while he recovers and he reads their minds about Schism and why it happened. And now he is mad at Cyclops! That greedy fucker caused it and now hes off to Utopia to beat some ass! Thanks alot Rogue!! Now Stormsus is gonna get her wig yanked.

Edited by kidfresh832

Meanwhile over in Dr Doom's castle...Last we left Scarlet Witch she was in the middle of casting a spell to return the mutants powers who she fucked up when she went crazy. But the bad ass Avengers children fucked it up and DR Doom got all that power instead. Doom asks Wanda to marry him again and says he will fix everything. She doesnt give him the answer he wants so Doom sends her right back to NY where she knocked out the Xmen and right into Skaink Frosts clutches

Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0008.jpg

Emma aint to happy about being knocked out she gets enough of that when jeansus Christ is in town.

Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0009.jpg

They get the update and find out Wanda aint omega no more and her ass cant help mutants. Cyclops still talking about her paying for her crimes but he gets read up and down the street about all the other ex villains who get a free pass when Emperor Cyclops feel like it. oop Cyclops got told by magnesus gay grandkid. Get it girl!

Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0011.jpg

Whatever Doom is over the bs and tells these hoes they need to accept his ultimate power and join him he can bring back everything they want with his power.

Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0013.jpg

Jeansus!!! Yasss.

Sigh of course letting him be the supreme ruler of the world with that kinda power aint in the cards so inc superteam mega fight!

Avengers_Childrens_Crusade_08_0014-0015.

Everyone went in on Doom, storm electrocuting his face, Ant man crawled in his ear trying to blow shit up, Wolverine cutting his toe nails off. Scarlet Witch and her gay child try another spell to channel more power and it actually works this time, Doom tried to take it all and burned everything out now hes crispy fried and no one has all that power anymore! Now what will happen to Scarlet Witch? And how does what happens to her tie into Phoenix returning and the upcoming Xmen vs Avengers battle?!

Edited by kidfresh832