Tablets which is the best deal?

Bailey

okay few things, does it read books to you? I kinda like that app, because sometimes I can "drift" off, but if I had something reading a book to me, I would be all about it, also, is it on par with the Ipad? like can it do more than read books or simply present a digital book? I want to be able to test myself on questions and just keep going, gauge my progress and what not

I've never seen an app for that.. I'm sure if the Ipad has that app then it should be on Android.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't HATE them , gezzz lol I just don't find them so great

actually months ago I was listening to some tech guy on NPR talk radio over here, it's like the BBC there, and he was saying the tablets have like no purpose, if you have a laptop and a smart phone, what does a tablet REALLY give you? BUT I think he was wrong because folks buying them

actually months ago I was listening to some tech guy on NPR talk radio over here, it's like the BBC there, and he was saying the tablets have like no purpose, if you have a laptop and a smart phone, what does a tablet REALLY give you? BUT I think he was wrong because folks buying them

he's right... just because "folks are buying them" doesn't mean they actually have some purpose... u'll see if you get one

I don't think anyone NEEDS a tablet, but it's good for casual usage. Like if you just want something to browse the Internet , read a book, etc. and you don't really need to do any work or anything, a tablet is better than some heavy and hot laptop.

• 1 month later...

I got a BB PlayBook for Christmas. (Game, don't. :rolleyes: )

I like it. It's compact and convenient.

I'm appreciating it more right now cuz my MacBook is being a Grade A CUNT at the moment so all I've been able to use is my PlayBook. >_<

I'm appreciating it more right now cuz my MacBook is being a Grade A CUNT at the moment so all I've been able to use is my PlayBook. >_<

Now see Mac users swear they shit never has an issue. :filenails:

Well I don't need to.. Said it all :) lol Blackberry... Make sure you keep that boy clean and unscratched.. It'll be an antique in 2013

No Apple product is perfect but it's close to perfection as you can get

:excited: I wanna lot of Apple stuff but damn dem prices chile :filenails: let me keep working out and eating right maybe I can be a stripper on da side I mean hit dat pole and make it rain. :shifty:

Archived