Tablets which is the best deal?

Bailey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on what you want it to do. In actuality, when you compare specs, the iPad is no more expensive than the Android tablets. Plus, at the end of the day, if the OS (operating system) is garbage, no matter what you spend on it matters

I HATE Tablets

well I have discovered they do have certain areas of use, for example in a care setting, they are more portable than a laptop, and more convenient, I mean If I could download books, test apps, things of that nature it would be of a lot of use, and to be honest I am seeing a lot of students buy these now, maybe not the Ipad, cause not everyone rolling like that, but a lot of folks have them now they are the new "in" thing to have. You ever want to spot a trend be on a college campus

well I have discovered they do have certain areas of use, for example in a care setting, they are more portable than a laptop, and more convenient, I mean If I could download books, test apps, things of that nature it would be of a lot of use, and to be honest I am seeing a lot of students buy these now, maybe not the Ipad, cause not everyone rolling like that, but a lot of folks have them now they are the new "in" thing to have. You ever want to spot a trend be on a college campus

I know because i'm sat in my lectures around ipads, macs, iphones, blackberrys. Students really ain't as broke as we are led to believe

I know because i'm sat in my lectures around ipads, macs, iphones, blackberrys. Students really ain't as broke as we are led to believe

no we broke, we just financially stupid as all fuck, rent late but I got muh Ipad :filenails: besides in the states some things like a computer can be written off on your taxes as a college expense, If I do get an Ipad I will be writing that bitch off okay :filenails:

Yea.. I still have mine and use it almost every day.. I don't use it at home because I have a laptop unless I'm reading a book...

okay few things, does it read books to you? I kinda like that app, because sometimes I can "drift" off, but if I had something reading a book to me, I would be all about it, also, is it on par with the Ipad? like can it do more than read books or simply present a digital book? I want to be able to test myself on questions and just keep going, gauge my progress and what not

Archived