VH1 Planning a TLC Movie

ThatOtherFan

Well damn. Got eclipsed by Spice Icons and then got outsold by DC. I see why them - and their stans for that matter - are so salty towards other [more successful] girl groups. :umm:

Girl Bye. Most ppl on here have no problem with the other two. You're the only one feeling salty about TLC, not the other way around.

TLC is more revered than the corny Spice Girls, and DC3 did not outsell them. Thats only when they add in the solo sales of the indivivdual members. :filenails:

Your favs wish they sold 22 million copies of one album. :filenails:

Look who's #1 (and sometimes #2 as well) on EVERY table except US and Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_girl_groups

tumblr_lhrncepbTd1qb963jo1_400.gif

Well damn. Got eclipsed by Spice Icons and then got outsold by DC. I see why them - and their stans for that matter - are so salty towards other [more successful] girl groups. :umm:

Austineisha don't you constantly say to the Beyonce "haters" that if they don't like her so much or if they have such an issue with articles about her they should stay out of those threads?

Just curious...:)

Oooh this is gonna be good. TLC's drama>>>>>>>>>>>

oh yea Austin

Can't wait to see the DC4(1) DC4(2) DC3 epic produced, written, dirceted, casted and starrring Beyonce as "Beyonce", "Kelly", "Michelle", "Latavia", "Letorya", "Farrah", "Matthew", "Tina", "Jay-z" and "Solange". :filenails:

oh yea Austin

Can't wait to see the DC4(1) DC4(2) DC3 epic produced, written, dirceted, casted and starrring Beyonce as "Beyonce", "Kelly", "Michelle", "Latavia", "Letorya", "Farrah", "Matthew", "Tina", "Jay-z" and "Solange". :filenails:

I can't wait for that either ...

Misery pt 2

Austineisha don't you constantly say to the Beyonce "haters" that if they don't like her so much or if they have such an issue with articles about her they should stay out of those threads?

Just curious...:)

Find the post where I said I have an issue with TLC.

oh yea Austin

The DC breakup would garner more ratings. The public won't miss an opportunity to blame Beyonce for something.

But at least none of my bitches are going broke.

tumblr_lgwng8bYaG1qb963jo1_400.gif

I'm pretty sure MOST that you and others claim to have an issue/problem/hating on Beyonce don't claim to have an issue with her either...that doesn't stop you from telling them to stay out of her threads. ^_^

*prediction - an unnecessary +1 and a cosign*

The difference between myself and "them" is my shade towards TLC, Rihanna, etc is just for kicks and giggles. I do it just cuz "they" do it to Beysus. I've even shown admiration for TLC (I actually do enjoy them as I had a brief discussion with CalQuin about "Diggin' On You" on Twitter last night), and have constructively criticized them minus the shade. It's not consistent like "them" with their distaste for Beysus.

*prediction - an unnecessary +1 and a cosign*

The difference between myself and "them" is my shade towards TLC, Rihanna, etc is just for kicks and giggles. I do it just cuz "they" do it to Beysus. I've even shown admiration for TLC (I actually do enjoy them as I had a brief discussion with CalQuin about "Diggin' On You" on Twitter last night), and have constructively criticized them minus the shade. It's not consistent like "them" with their distaste for Beysus.

A DESERVED +1 and co-sign :coffee:

I'm sure they would say they do it for kicks and giggles too. In fact, some would say that aren't shady, just sharing their true opinion. Yet they are "haters" and need to stay out of her threads. :whistle:

Just pointing that out. :excited:

A DESERVED +1 and co-sign :coffee:

I'm sure they would say they do it for kicks and giggles too. In fact, some would say that aren't shady, just sharing their true opinion. Yet they are "haters" and need to stay out of her threads. :whistle:

Just pointing that out. :excited:

And my prediction came true. God I am so good. :thumbup:

Shading for kicks and giggles isn't consistent, it's intermittent. Take JoeJoe, he constantly shades Scar, and has admitted to not liking her. See the difference? :cheers:

Archived