Do you think

Xtraordinary Xternal

I'm proud of the MJ fans for not commenting in the thread. BEFORE OR AFTER THIS POST. We don't need Planet Janet Board War #26543910 to happen :)) let's keep it at 26543909 :) :

2cza9gz.jpg

It's about to be war up in this bitch, because Xternal tried it...

They no not to come in here with that mess.

First, I know that you create threads to get a reaction out of people...and certain people in particular, but this was really unnecessary....

Now on to the bullshit...

He was gay or atleast bi... No man can wear wigs and make up without for decades and not be gay.

You KNOW why Mike wore Makeup and wigs...don't act stupid

Michael had Vitiligo AND Lupus...He wore the make up because of both conditions.

Like most of the male musicians of Mike's age (I didn't say all, but a good number) he preferred to have relaxed hair...because of the pepsi incident he a bald spot and had NUMEROUS PAINFUL operations to fix that (which began his issues with pain meds). After a while he stopped the operations and took to wearing the wigs, because he obviously didn't want to go out in the public bald and he liked his image with the hair.

I am really sick and tired of Michael Jackson being CERTAIN people's punching bag on the forum...especially considering the man is dead. Can we stop the BS? Please? Thanks...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2cza9gz.jpg

First, I know that you create threads to get a reaction out of people...and certain people in particular, but this was really unnecessary....

Michael had Vitiligo AND Lupus...He wore the make up because of both conditions.

Like most of the male musicians of Mike's age (I didn't say all, but a good number) he preferred to have relaxed hair...because of the pepsi incident he bald spot and had NUMEROUS PAINFUL operations to fix that (which began his issues with pain meds). After a while he stopped the operations and took to wearing the wigs, because he obviously didn't want to go out in the public bald and he liked his image with the hair.

I am really sick and tired of Michael Jackson being CERTAIN people's punching bag on the forum...especially considering the man is dead. Can we stop the BS? Please? Thanks...

I would never :rolleyes:

I don't know why he wore all that shit... Why you got take it so personal though :unsure: I just think he would have been happier if he came out the closet. He picked two people to have his kids he didn't even use his own sperm thats just strange to me. Those are his children in spirit of course but not biologically.

2cza9gz.jpg

Like most of the male musicians of Mike's age (I didn't say all, but a good number) he preferred to have relaxed hair...because of the pepsi incident he a bald spot and had NUMEROUS PAINFUL operations to fix that (which began his issues with pain meds). After a while he stopped the operations and took to wearing the wigs, because he obviously didn't want to go out in the public bald and he liked his image with the hair.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You shouldn't have commented..didnt you get why this thread was created...it was obvious bait and thats why all MJ fans ignored it..you fell right into it.. :sigh:

Bitch if you ever come at mrs weaver like that again I will scalp you! Shes the sexiest woman alive! Not even Janet can match her sex appeal U MAD? :excited: U about to turn this into a fight thread if u keep talkin reckless about her :coffee:

Trick, that bitch is OOOOOGLY! I kept getting her and the alien confused in all them damn Alien movies >_<-_- I thought you had better taste than that, X-turd-al :sigh:

I would never :rolleyes:

I don't know why he wore all that shit... Why you got take it so personal though :unsure: I just think he would have been happier if he came out the closet. He picked two people to have his kids he didn't even use his own sperm thats just strange to me. Those are his children in spirit of course but not biologically.

I just told you why he wore "all of that shit". I'm taking it personal because I'm tired of seeing Mike get picked on, ESPECIALLY on a forum dedicated to his sister.

99.9995% of this forum is gay men, discussing this topic is like calling like the kettle calling the pot a pot...it's useless. Wearing makeup and a wig doesn't make you gay. Being a male and liking dick makes you gay, and there is nothing wrong with that. Aren't we as a community trying to move past being gay defining who we are as people and trying to get away from stereotypes?

Either way, it is what it is....I said what I had to say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You shouldn't have commented..didnt you get why this thread was created...it was obvious bait and thats why all MJ fans ignored it..you fell right into it.. :sigh:

If you want my honest opinion (and not to be mean) but I feel as if this thread is something of a response to your comments in that Britney thread, which for the life of me I can't figure out why you said that.

I just told you why he wore "all of that shit". I'm taking it personal because I'm tired of seeing Mike get picked on, ESPECIALLY on a forum dedicated to his sister.

99.9995% of this forum is gay men, discussing this topic is like calling like the kettle calling the pot a pot...it's useless. Wearing makeup and a wig doesn't make you gay. Being a male and liking dick makes you gay, and there is nothing wrong with that. Aren't we as a community trying to move past being gay defining who we are as people and trying to get away from stereotypes?

Either way, it is what it is....I said what I had to say.

I wasn't picking on him you act as if I gave him the beyonce treatment. :sigh:

Well... no :lmao:

From one legend to another don't sweat the small stuff it will destroy your legacy :fart:

Lyrical Lesion you doing the most.... :sigh: I demand you apologize... :w00t: You know how much I love weaver what you mad because shes proven pussy?

:lol: @ Lyrical Lesion (that was good, I'll give you that)

I, will however NOT apologize for having eyes...lol, that lady is a step away from hideous :) Proven pussy or not -- still doesn't take away the fact that she looks like the Crypt Keeper

tales-from-the-crypt-the-complete-third-season-20060503050754682.jpg

You. Will. Deal. :wave:

I wasn't picking on him you act as if I gave him the beyonce treatment. :sigh:

Well... no :lmao:

From one legend to another don't sweat the small stuff it will destroy your legacy :fart:

You were picking on him...and as an MJ stan you owe me an apology. :coffee:

Yes we are. :rolleyes:

Don't try to sweet talk me now! The damage has been done! :hmph:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's exactly why you created this thread. :rolleyes:

:lol: @ Lyrical Lesion (that was good, I'll give you that)

I, will however NOT apologize for having eyes...lol, that lady is a step away from hideous :) Proven pussy or not -- still doesn't take away the fact that she looks like the Crypt Keeper

tales-from-the-crypt-the-complete-third-season-20060503050754682.jpg

You. Will. Deal. :wave:

Every time you shade her it destroys a small piece of me :mellow:

You should support my heterosexual tendencies :tear:

You were picking on him...and as an MJ stan you owe me an apology. :coffee:

Yes we are. :rolleyes:

Don't try to sweet talk me now! The damage has been done! :hmph:

That's exactly why you created this thread. :rolleyes:

I owe you a hard dick :thumbup:

I'm just trying to protect your legacy I can't have you cracking under the pressure :shifty:

No its no I wouldn't make a thread for him ... I wanna know if people thought MJ was gay -_-

I owe you a hard dick :thumbup:

I'm just trying to protect your legacy I can't have you cracking under the pressure :shifty:

No its no I wouldn't make a thread for him ... I wanna know if people thought MJ was gay -_-

I don't want it. :rolleyes: I'll take some booty though. :shifty:

My ICONIC and LEGENDARY status is cemented. I don't need your protection? :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. You didn't have to shade Mike just to get back at him. :rolleyes:

I don't want it. :rolleyes: I'll take some booty though. :shifty:

My ICONIC and LEGENDARY status is cemented. I don't need your protection? :rolleyes:

Yes, it is. You didn't have to shade Mike just to get back at him. :rolleyes:

Don't be trying to top me >_<

You have to put in work lately you been slacking resting on your past accomplishments the forum demands more... You really do need my protection... I can do the things that others can't its been proven :coffee:

sigh you keep thinking I did this thread for him.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived