Do you think

Xtraordinary Xternal

Sometimes I wonder if thats why he was so strange...because he couldn't let it out?

Ricky Martin did the same thing michael did with the kids except Ricky used his own sperm but pretty much the same thing. Most gay guys only do that type of thing I'm surprised it didn't seem odd to people that Michael went to that extent to have kids...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bi.. just gay and the only white woman I could fuck sigourney-weaver-blue-dress.jpg:coffee:

I think michael had a fruity side maybe thats why he got nervous around madonna.

Why her ? :lol:

Why do people instantly think that because he had an array of issues in his life and also the fact that Michael barely showed any connection to women would make him gay ? Issues from one part of his life could have an effect on his attitude towards women. Doesn't mean he's gay at all. Michael to me had a huge lack of self-esteem which would have hindered him massively. Especially when it comes to dating and relationships.

Why her ? :lol:

Why do people instantly think that because he had an array of issues in his life and also the fact that Michael barely showed any connection to women would make him gay ? Issues from one part of his life could have an effect on his attitude towards women. Doesn't mean he's gay at all. Michael to me had a huge lack of self-esteem which would have hindered him massively. Especially when it comes to dating and relationships.

I'm a weaver stan :unsure::asham::sigh:

I don't know prince was really fem but I never got gay from him when he was with a woman you knew they were fucking. With Michael I got the vibe he would just do the janet jackson giggle and look away from them.. That might be kinda true but at some point you gotta look in the mirror and be like I'm michael fucking jackson I have the greatest selling album of all time and everyone on my dick! He did have some confidence from the huge statues to his epic videos...

I'm a weaver stan :unsure::asham::sigh:

I don't know prince was really fem but I never got gay from him when he was with a woman you knew they were fucking. With Michael I got the vibe he would just do the janet jackson giggle and look away from them.. That might be kinda true but at some point you gotta look in the mirror and be like I'm michael fucking jackson I have the greatest selling album of all time and everyone on my dick! He did have some confidence from the huge statues to his epic videos...

People are complex. Michael unforunatly, was a very complex character. If Michael was gay, then I truly feel for him. In his position, the stress would have been toooooooooooo much.

Yes I think he was gay. But at the end of the day he wanted a career more than he wanted to come out. So he stayed in his transparent closet just like Luther Vandross. :coffee:

And no I don't think he only wanted white babies. I think he just wanted kids period and Debbie Rowe wanted a check so they came to an agreement. The end.

Sometimes I wonder if thats why he was so strange...because he couldn't let it out?

Ricky Martin did the same thing michael did with the kids except Ricky used his own sperm but pretty much the same thing. Most gay guys only do that type of thing I'm surprised it didn't seem odd to people that Michael went to that extent to have kids...

I think that's exactly it but I also think he was still attracted to women too

I thought Sigourney Weaver looked pretty damn good in that outer space movie with Tim Allen :blush:...but other than that :&

Bitch if you ever come at mrs weaver like that again I will scalp you! Shes the sexiest woman alive! Not even Janet can match her sex appeal U MAD? :excited: U about to turn this into a fight thread if u keep talkin reckless about her :coffee:

Archived