Has Anyone Seen Black Swan with Natalie Portman?

J.

That shit was fuckin epic! I was not expecting it to be as crazy as it was, though. :mellow:

Them "touching" scenes were... well, damn. :lol:

All that damn blood and cutting and her nasty ass ballet feet were giving me the heebie jeebies. That scene where she was digging in her sandbox while her mama was in the room :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All that damn blood and cutting and her nasty ass ballet feet were giving me the heebie jeebies. That scene where she was digging in her sandbox while her mama was in the room :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ugh, I know. The nail cutting was too much. And that first bit where she peeled that skin off her finger. :blink:

*DOOM* @ that scene!!! :lol: WTF was that shit? :lol: :lol:

Ugh, I know. The nail cutting was too much. And that first bit where she peeled that skin off her finger. :blink:

*DOOM* @ that scene!!! :lol: WTF was that shit? :lol: :lol:

I looked away during that skin peeling

I'm surprised her stage mom of a mother wasn't helping her get off. "my sweet baby you aren't doing this right. Let me do it."

I looked away during that skin peeling

I'm surprised her stage mom of a mother wasn't helping her get off. "my sweet baby you aren't doing this right. Let me do it."

Everyone in the theatre gasped. :lol: I don't think anyone was expecting the movie to be that graphic. :wacko:

omg :lol: That mom was bat shit crazy. :wacko: I knew from the her first scene she was gonna be fucked up. :lol:

And can we talk about that dance scene when Nina fully "transforms" into the Black Swan? :excited: That was fuckin crazy! :excited:

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar. I truly enjoyed watching her physically transform into the Black Swan. I hope the academy can look past the disturbing parts and see how captivating Natalie's performance was. I was cheering inside when this bitch unleashed her inner bitch only to drive her fucking ass batshit crazy! I loved it and it is one of the best films of the year.

Everyone in the theatre gasped. :lol: I don't think anyone was expecting the movie to be that graphic. :wacko:

omg :lol: That mom was bat shit crazy. :wacko: I knew from the her first scene she was gonna be fucked up. :lol:

And can we talk about that dance scene when Nina fully "transforms" into the Black Swan? :excited: That was fuckin crazy! :excited:

That was epic. I loved the music and unique sounds when she's in Black Swan mode. I was so happy she broke out of her shell instead of being a whiny, weak child. I truly lost it at the end though.

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar. I truly enjoyed watching her physically transform into the Black Swan. I hope the academy can look past the disturbing parts and see how captivating Natalie's performance was. I was cheering inside when this bitch unleashed her inner bitch only to drive her fucking ass batshit crazy! I loved it and it is one of the best films of the year.

i always love when a woman goes there, it makes for great entertainment and I thought that Natalie Portman was absolutely brilliant.

i always love when a woman goes there, it makes for great entertainment and I thought that Natalie Portman was absolutely brilliant.

Yep, she went there. I can't even say I like her as an actress, but she definitely delivered in this performance. Her transformation from sheltered little girl, to a deranged confident dancer was amazing. It's gonna be very hard for any other actress to snatch that Oscar from her.

Yep, she went there. I can't even say I like her as an actress, but she definitely delivered in this performance. Her transformation from sheltered little girl, to a deranged confident dancer was amazing. It's gonna be very hard for any other actress to snatch that Oscar from her.

thats the story of my life. :shifty:

*hides knife back in vagina, pirouettes and does a grand plie*