Has Anyone Seen Black Swan with Natalie Portman?

J.

Everyone in the theatre gasped. :lol: I don't think anyone was expecting the movie to be that graphic. :wacko:

omg :lol: That mom was bat shit crazy. :wacko: I knew from the her first scene she was gonna be fucked up. :lol:

And can we talk about that dance scene when Nina fully "transforms" into the Black Swan? :excited: That was fuckin crazy! :excited:

Yea that was amazing!

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar. I truly enjoyed watching her physically transform into the Black Swan. I hope the academy can look past the disturbing parts and see how captivating Natalie's performance was. I was cheering inside when this bitch unleashed her inner bitch only to drive her fucking ass batshit crazy! I loved it and it is one of the best films of the year.

hey so u saw it already??? :unsure::o so thats her in ur siggy?

Natalie Portman should win the Oscar. I truly enjoyed watching her physically transform into the Black Swan. I hope the academy can look past the disturbing parts and see how captivating Natalie's performance was. I was cheering inside when this bitch unleashed her inner bitch only to drive her fucking ass batshit crazy! I loved it and it is one of the best films of the year.

I saw it, I had a hard time with it conceptually, I guess it's about the inner demons we struggle with, like a tale of innocence lost :unsure: