Damn that Velvet Rope album

Kaleidoscope Eyes

By the time I got to the "Full" interlude, I was already on my second glass of wine. That album just sends me on a time trip. Takes me back to my senior year of high school and freshman year of college. My identity is embedded into the very foundation of this album. This woman was clearly on some other shit when she recorded it. :cheers:

She needs to rerelease it as the "The Velvet Rope Revisted" and focus on the songs we missed out like Empty, Freexone, What About, Tonight's The Night and I know I'm missing some but you know there were some songs recorded for that album that I bet were awesome and didn't make the cut.

My Need

My Need

Yess.....My Need.....How could I have forgotten that one......that would have been my fist listing. My Need takes me places I like.....it's the type of sex I live with a loved one. The trust is there and you let yourself go places with your partner that would surprise you. It makes my knees weak. I seriously need to see her sing this song live. If only. It's neo soul at it's best.

Archived