Is Ms. John Legend tryna come for Omarions throne of having the PHATTEST MALE ASS in the game??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voodoo..lets not. You cant even remember the last time you saw Ms.Legend :rolleyes:

well i dont care for her, but I do remember some random blog posting pictures of her while she was jogging and she was looking mighty good and that ass was on point. I hear she is also packing something in the front as well. :blush:

bc hes a latin str8 man and every latin str8 man has some gay in them somewhere lol

Wishful thinking... :rolleyes: Arent you married,sir? :filenails:

and omari always wears tight dress pants lol so wht r u talking about

He's gay so he gets that pass. :thumbup::excited::lmao: :lmao:

I was DEAD @ Omarion saying "I like to wear fitted clothes to show off my figure" :mellow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No we didn't. Only you crowned him that.

Um...your boy Austin,SOB,Me and some others would chime in on Omari's phat ass. But me,Ausitn and SOB stanned for his PHATTY. :yahoo:

-_- Everyone else use to talk about Tyson Gay and the person that's deemed the "white Tyson Gay". -_-

Everyone else???? WHO is this guy??????? Pic please...I dont recall us talking about no Tyson Gay.. :unsure:

Wishful thinking... :rolleyes: Arent you married,sir? :filenails:

He's gay so he gets that pass. :thumbup::excited::lmao: :lmao:

I was DEAD @ Omarion saying "I like to wear fitted clothes to show off my figure" :mellow::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i havent proposed yet so im not even engaged lol, nah but seriously pitbulls face isnt all that but he has that body and that swag that makes him work

and yea only gay men say shit like trying to show off my figure hhahaha

Um...your boy Austin,SOB,Me and some others would chime in on Omari's phat ass. But me,Ausitn and SOB stanned for his PHATTY. :yahoo:

Everyone else???? WHO is this guy??????? Pic please...I dont recall us talking about no Tyson Gay.. :unsure:

Austin stanning for something that isn't Janet/Beyonce/Stevie related... I need some receipts on that one. :umm:

They're in the booty thread someone made.

I didn't like him anymore after I found he shaded Mike DOWN on the day he died!!! :mellow:

Phat booty or not (and I LOVE a phat booty lol)....he's a nonfactor to me :coffee:

I was tolerant of him pre-MJ shade. There were too many I preferred over him but he was alright, I guess. After the MJ-shade I was officially done.

i havent proposed yet so im not even engaged lol, nah but seriously pitbulls face isnt all that but he has that body and that swag that makes him work

and yea only gay men say shit like trying to show off my figure hhahaha

Pitbull aint bad looking but he's just "there"... I dunno..I just dont pay him no attention. He does nothing for me musically or physically.

I guess Omari is proud of his physique. I think he likes being muscular and "shapely"...but I think it was one of those cases where what he was tryna say just came out ALL wrong. :lol:

Archived