Is Ms. John Legend tryna come for Omarions throne of having the PHATTEST MALE ASS in the game??

janetDAYZ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and omarion does not have the phattest male ass in the game just bc he wears tight pants all the time lol

Come on now,Ralph..Omari is like the JLO of the males...lets not play :umm: Name one other who has a phatter ass? And what does tight pants have to do with anything...a phat is gonna show in WHATEVER you wear. :lol:

nobody checking for O either lol. how u been pa?

Basically. :coffee:

They're both handsome to me though. And they both have phat asses. :yep: The only difference is, John also has a phat bank account because he writes his own music, has sold a decent amount of albums and stays on tour. Musically i like Omarion, but he's the epitome of a flop. :umm:

butt implants

I was gonna say, it looks like those pads you can wear, I remember watching an episode of "Queer as Folk" and a guy was taken home from the bar and everything about him that stood out was padded his crotch his thighs his ass it was funny :asham:

Those have to be photo shopped.

He sickens me.

and omarion does not have the phattest male ass in the game just bc he wears tight pants all the time lol

I can't stand this loser. :umm:

Since when did Omarion have the phattest ass :mellow:

Why is y'all doin' this? :lol: oh and how short are these guys? I've noticed that usually shorter guys with meat on their bones usually have a phatter ass than taller ones. I also need to know why are Pitbull's pants that damn tight where you can literally see the imprint of his ball-sack and his ass crack :unsure:

Archived