REALLY SUSAN BOYLE? REALLY?

downeaznboi

Yeah, it kinda dropped off. You know they're making a US version? :unsure:

they are what? :mellow: Why do they always try to do a US version of an UK sitcom/series ? It always ends up as a huge FAIL :mellow:

Skins has way too much profanity to be played over there... They will ruin EVERYTHING cuz they sure as hell wont let all the sex , nude scenes + pot etc scenes be televised.

i'm glad that they quit trying to make a US version of Absolutely Fabulous

they are what? :mellow: Why do they always try to do a US version of an UK sitcom/series ? It always ends up as a huge FAIL :mellow:

Skins has way too much profanity to be played over there... They will ruin EVERYTHING cuz they sure as hell wont let all the sex , nude scenes + pot etc scenes be televised.

I've never seen it, but sounds like it would be a show for HBO. :lol:

they are what? :mellow: Why do they always try to do a US version of an UK sitcom/series ? It always ends up as a huge FAILURE :mellow:

Skins has way too much profanity to be played over there... They will ruin EVERYTHING cuz they sure as hell wont let all the sex , nude scenes + pot etc scenes be televised

Yeah, I think MTV are behind it. I agree, they're going to have to revamp it completely for it to work, and that will most likely make it suck. The only time I recall it working was the US series of The Office, it really became its own series around seasons 2-3, now I love it, but it's a completely different genre to Skins, which will make it tricky. Ab Fab would not have translated at all. :rolleyes: God, I miss that show. :lol: I wish the people behind the US version of Kath & Kim had've realized the same thing before they bothered. :sigh:

I've never seen it, but sounds like it would be a show for HBO. :lol:

Download the first two seasons , they are GOOD :wub:

it's a teen show really but with loads of drama , sex , drugs etc :lol: i can already see all hell breaking loose in the USA if they go ahead and don't edit the black teen girl having a white teen bf <_<

Yeah, I think MTV are behind it. I agree, they're going to have to revamp it completely for it to work, and that will most likely make it suck. The only time I recall it working was the US series of The Office, it really became its own series around seasons 2-3, now I love it, but it's a completely different genre to Skins, which will make it tricky. Ab Fab would not have translated at all. :rolleyes: God, I miss that show. :lol: I wish the people behind the US version of Kath & Kim had've realized the same thing before they bothered. :sigh:

I still can't get intot he US version fo the Office <_< I was never a big fan of the UK version but it was watchable , now the US version ... :tear:

still my all time fav show :wub: :wub: :wub: