D'ANGELO IS FINALLY BACK.

Shawn1814

I don't like Maxwell, he sounds like a girl. And I feel like y'all are overrating him. -_- Sorry. Even though he's a damn fool, I like D better, and think he's the superior artist/singer. Hopefully he's got his act together so he can show you all whassup :)

Maxwell will slay D'angelo on every conceivable level.

The only thing D'angelo has on Maxwell is musicianship. Maxwell doesn't play instrument while D'angelo plays multiple. In terms of singing and songwriting Maxwell slays. Blacksummers'Nights proved that Maxwell knows about Melody, harmony and lyricism. D'angelo's musics has been lacking those qualities since Brown Suga. His fans will never admit it but none of them were checking for his second album BooBoo. :coffee:

I won't even get on who has the better vocals. :filenails:

I do like my women feisty :blush:

But don't hate, miss. I can't help it if Maxwell is inferior to D.

"Untitled" alone >>> Maxwella's entire catalog. :yep:

Says the person running around and touting the "greatness" that was Mya :rolleyes:

Urban Hang Suite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D'Angelo's music, car crash, abs, weight gain, and fat boy muscle arms :filenails:

The only thing D'angelo has on Maxwell is musicianship. Maxwell doesn't play instrument while D'angelo plays multiple. In terms of singing and songwriting Maxwell slays. Blacksummers'Nights proved that Maxwell knows about Melody, harmony and lyricism. D'angelo's musics has been lacking those qualities since Brown Suga. His fans will never admit it but none of them were checking for his second album BooBoo. :coffee:

Lets, ...so you can "FINISH HIM" ..LyricalLesson,that is. :coffee:

They damn sure weren't :coffee: Read him. :filenails:

Fistful of Tears >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D'Angelo

Says the person running around and touting the "greatness" that was Mya :rolleyes:

Urban Hang Suite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D'Angelo's music, car crash, abs, weight gain, and fat boy muscle arms :filenails:

:blink: Are you're getting me confused with someone else, mama? I can't recall saying that...in fact, I can't recall the last time I ever discussed her on this board. :umm:

"Voodoo" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *rests fingas for a minute* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Urban Hang Suite"

I'm actually not a fan of either, but I much prefer D'Angelo's vocals and artistry over that of Maxwell. I've never understood the hype (well, small bit of hype, he ain't exactly the most sought after artist either :rolleyes:) surrounding him. I guess this is a preference situation. I most certainly have always preferred D'Angelo.

:blink: I think you're getting me confused with someone else, mama. I don't recall ever calling Mýa great...in fact, I can't recall the last time I ever discussed her on this board. :umm:

"Voodoo" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *rests fingas for a minute* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Urban Hang Suite"

I remember us having a discussion about her career and you were making her bigger than what she was :rolleyes:

And no one gave a shit about Boo Boo except for the video where he was but ass naked (which was sexy as hell, and yes that song is on my iPod) :rolleyes:

I still love you, though -_-:lol:

Archived