Mr. Wonder

So to begin, what's your take?

Albums:

1. janet. vs All For You

2. Control vs Velvet Rope

3. DOAD vs #1s

4. Damita Jo vs Discipline

5. 20YO vs Janet Jackson

1. I love both albums, but I will have to go with the Pop masterpiece All For You. Songs like "When We Oooo", "China Love", "Trust A Try", "Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)", "Truth" and "Better Days" gives me everything I need and puts it above the janet. album. Also this is the one Janet album Virgin records should have milked the hell out of -_-

2. This is truly a tough one....I don't think I can. I might say The Velvet Rope, because my favorite song of all time came from it, "Together Again". But my second favorite came from Control, "When I Think Of You". They BOTH are templates for artists to use when they're trying to make their careers have meaning -_-

3. As far as the new songs on each, for me it's "Make Me"...that song just takes over and makes me lose all control :wub:

4. Obviously Damita Jo for me -_-

5. 20 Y.O. Why you might ask, "Enjoy". No matter what I'm going through, I'll will listen to that song and all my troubles will go away :wub: And also because of "DI2M"...that was the reason why I was standing in line trying to calculate the total price with taxes to make sure I had enough for the deluxe edition :lmao: But I will be the first one doing the Charleston to "Young Love" -_-

Albums:

1. janet. vs All For You

3. DOAD vs #1s

5. 20YO vs Janet Jackson

1. It's about a tie for me. -_- janet. has some of the best songs out of the Holy Book, but the sad part is that this album is plagued with filler, and once you take away the singles, the album isn't that strong. Granted it has a few good songs Throb, FBB, WAYN, and NA, but some are forgettable This Time, BOL, and TBTLY. AFY is about the same, but it's a little stronger on album tracks than janet. If I had to choose, I'd go with janet.

2. Control. -_- The album is too classic.

3. #1s. Simply for "Make Me". B)

4. Damita Jo, simply because of the good album tracks.

5. I'm almost inclined to take JJ. :lmao: But I love DI2M and a few other tracks. Never got the hype around "Say You Do" to be honest. I'll go with 20YO.

In light of my recent Janhova Blessing, I have been experiencing a high, and was once again blown away by the greatness that is "The Holy Book" (pictured below)

2uxxsw2.jpg

So in this service I thought we'd mix and match books and chapters of the bible that are rarely and oddly compared. So to begin, what's your take?

Albums:

1. janet. vs All For You

3. DOAD vs #1s

5. 20YO vs Janet Jackson

1.) .janet - Any album containing "If" "That's The Way Love Goes" "Anytime, Anyplace" "Body That Loves You (Personal fav)" is the automatic winner. :blush:

2.) HOW DARE YOU MAKE THIS ONE SO DIFFICULT! :angry: VR I guess...because it holds such a special place for me. Control is THAT album though. Shut down the game, snatched wigs, and the girls are STILL shook over it. :coffee:

3.) DOAD - Just because of "Twenty Foreplay" :blush:

4.) Damita Jo - But I'm not of the people that loathe Discipline like the rest of you. :sigh:

5.) 20YO - Again, I'm not like the rest of you that absolutely despises the album. :sigh: