Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

You can confess now -_-

First of all I would like clarification from the Church Pastor or anyone able to help. I'm confused and torn. There seems to be discrepancies in Janhovas Scriptures. In the holy book of 'Control', Chapter 'Lets Wait Awhile' we are instructed to remain celibate. However in the book of 'janet.', Chapter 'Any Time Any Place' we are told that it's ok to pimp ourselves out on the bus at 3, in KFC, down the road, by the park bench, behind the bushes or even in a fountain. So what do I do? So I remain celibate or do I go all Jezebel on people?

Now for confessions.

On Sunday I was gifted the satanic verses of 'Celebration' by The Hag That Must Not Be Named. As I have succumbed to the slutty verses of Like A Virgin before I immediately ripped and stored it on my ipod. It's still there. Please forgive me Janhova.

First of all I would like clarification from the Church Pastor or anyone able to help. I'm confused and torn. There seems to be discrepancies in Janhovas Scriptures. In the holy book of 'Control', Chapter 'Lets Wait Awhile' we are instructed to remain celibate. However in the book of 'janet.', Chapter 'Any Time Any Place' we are told that it's ok to pimp ourselves out on the bus at 3, in KFC, down the road, by the park bench, behind the bushes or even in a fountain. So what do I do? So I remain celibate or do I go all Jezebel on people?

Now for confessions.

On Sunday I was gifted the satanic verses of 'Celebration' by The Hag That Must Not Be Named. As I have succumbed to the slutty verses of Like A Virgin before I immediately ripped and stored it on my ipod. It's still there. Please forgive me Janhova.

You have to note the time difference in which each book and chapter was done. When you've become of age and is comfortable with yourself, then you should follow the message of Chapter 'Any Time, Any Place'. If not, you shall remain on Chapter 'Let's Wait Awhile'.

Janhova will forgive you -_-