Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

Hello my fellow Witnesses on this glorious day that Janhova has made. I don't have that many announcements, so I'll be quick.

First off, ThatOtherFan is banned from any and every service until Pastor and I decide that he'll be allowed to sit in the back for a few minutes. As of right now, he can enjoy the service outside on the steps while the doors are closed and locked. Anyone that lets him in and/or entertains his posts during services will face the same fate.

Secondly, just recently I caught our own leader of the H.C.B. (hand clapping brigrade) in this thread not showing love to our beloved Goddess. Janhova's name was in the tracklist for the JJ&TL hits, but she didn't bold or use the " :wub: " smiley to any Janhova tracks like she did with others:

playlist.jpg

Now we all know that the goddess is a loving and caring one, but she's also a jealous goddess. It is a REQUIREMENT that whenever Janhova is on any type of list, you are to bold her name and show her love since she's our creator and basically the only person on the list folks like me are really checking for first :coffee: As I told Sister Lexus, she won't face the same fate as ThatOtherFan and get banned, but she will be used as an example for this situation. Sister Lexus, we love you and you are forgiven, but don't let it happen again :umm:

-----------------

Since that's it for the announcements, I would like to introduce the Southern Holiness Movement gospel choir as they start off our praise portion of the service :clapping: *catches the Damita Jost*

mamapayne390.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor TOF, he stays getting punched down. -_-

ohboy.gif @ Sister Lexi. I scrolled thru that thread hoping someone had just bolded the Janet songs just to make sure I wasn't missing any that I didn't have. Although this is your first transgression, we will let this slide. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Poor TOF, he stays getting punched down. -_-

ohboy.gif @ Sister Lexi. I scrolled thru that thread hoping someone had just bolded the Janet songs just to make sure I wasn't missing any that I didn't have. Although this is your first transgression, we will let this slide. -_-

She didn't even try to pull a Game and edit it :sigh:

shout-a.gif

thank you deacon and pastor :tear:

:lmao: