Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

If he wouldn't have done too much, I would have requested that he can join us next time. I guess it's too much to ask when it comes to him :sigh:

If he had just sneaked in and sat in the back quietly, no one would have noticed. But you know some ppl need reassurance that their presence has been felt. :sigh:

If he had just sneaked in and sat in the back quietly, no one would have noticed. But you know some ppl need reassurance that their presence has been felt. :sigh:

Exactly...he's the one that catches the Damita Jost and screams and stomps his loudest to get everyone to look over but once the music stops or his wig flies off, he's quickly sitting down :sigh:

In light of my recent Janhova Blessing, I have been experiencing a high, and was once again blown away by the greatness that is "The Holy Book" (pictured below)

2uxxsw2.jpg

So in this service I thought we'd mix and match books and chapters of the bible that are rarely and oddly compared. So to begin, what's your take?

Albums:

1. janet. vs All For You

2. Control vs Velvet Rope

3. DOAD vs #1s

4. Damita Jo vs Discipline

5. 20YO vs Janet Jackson

Exactly...he's the one that catches the Damita Jost and screams and stomps his loudest to get everyone to look over but once the music stops or his wig flies off, he's quickly sitting down :sigh:

And then he wonders why he always gets the short end of the stick during service. :sigh: