Simon Cowell wants Beyonce as his new X-Factor judge and is willing to offer her huge sums of money!! Should she take it?

King Baby

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

Reportedly he is willing to give her 500 million according to media take out.

To me it seems most these judges end up not really getting back on track with their careers, but it would give her downtime while her baby is still so young.

I personally think that would be better for a Janet, Whitney or Madonna. Beyonce is still in her prime, and it might end up backfiring...

What do you think?

Whitney could use the coins, and has way more personality than Beyonce.

Both. I like the premise of "The Voice"..they don't look at the contestants and judges them on their voice first. And all the judges have been successful in their respective genres.

There's a UK version coming soon. The judges (Wil.L.Ame is one :rolleyes:) are beyond boring so I'm hoping the contestants pull me in lol.

There's a UK version coming soon. The judges (Wil.L.Ame is one :rolleyes:) are beyond boring so I'm hoping the contestants pull me in lol.

Well it's supposed to be not about the judges..but it does help that a judge has a singing career or can mentor the contestants.

Who are the rest of the judges? :unsure:

Well it's supposed to be not about the judges..but it does help that a judge has a singing career or can mentor the contestants.

Who are the rest of the judges? :unsure:

I know but when you've had the X Factor shoved down your throat like we in the UK have for the last 10 years then it's all about judges :lol:.

The others are Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O Donaghu from The Script.

I know but when you've had the X Factor shoved down your throat like we in the UK have for the last 10 years then it's all about judges :lol:.

The others are Jessie J, Tom Jones and Danny O Donaghu from The Script.

I don't even know why the Xfactor came on here..it's nothing but AI with a bigger prize.

I only know Jessie J. -_-

I don't even know why the Xfactor came on here..it's nothing but AI with a bigger prize.

I only know Jessie J. -_-

Simon was feeling his pussy after the UK one had it's best season ever. Him taking it to America caused the brand to crash here.

The judges are lame so I'm hoping the contestants bring it to keep me hooked. And I hope they don't collaborate and do a Move Like Jagger :rolleyes:.

Simon was feeling his pussy after the UK one had it's best season ever. Him taking it to America caused the brand to crash here.

The judges are lame so I'm hoping the contestants bring it to keep me hooked. And I hope they don't collaborate and do a Move Like Jagger :rolleyes:.

Money hungry. And the ratings here have not been that good. They should have never did it here..now look where most of the judges are..fired!

I can see Jessie J. getting her screentime honey! :asham:

Reportedly he is willing to give her 500 million according to media take out.

To me it seems most these judges end up not really getting back on track with their careers, but it would give her downtime while her baby is still so young.

I personally think that would be better for a Janet, Whitney or Madonna. Beyonce is still in her prime, and it might end up backfiring...

What do you think?

Whitney could use the coins, and has way more personality than Beyonce.

That sounds ridiculous and an outlandish amount of a payout. :blink: That doesnt even ring true at all.

OOP!

The Voice is the only singing competition I look at. The others are predictable and boring.

-_- I'm still pissed that Bev didn't win. :angry: Heather and I already clocked that the winner already had a record deal before the show started and him being there was useless, but it still pisses me off regarding Bev. <_<

-_- I'm still pissed that Bev didn't win. :angry: Heather and I already clocked that the winner already had a record deal before the show started and him being there was useless, but it still pisses me off regarding Bev. <_<

Bev was the clear winner. I liked Javier, but Bev just had that extra something. And her voice was incredible. I was waiting for the inevitable duet between her and GODtina. <_<

Money hungry. And the ratings here have not been that good. They should have never did it here..now look where most of the judges are..fired!

I can see Jessie J. getting her screentime honey! :asham:

Exactly. It's a big slap in the face for Simon

I can imagine her taking the light but I can also see Will being all extra :rolleyes:. He really annoys me.

Archived