The OFFICIAL Willowsus Smith Thread

J.

If she keeps coming with the hits she wont be. Willow is here to stay.

Depends on what the producers she's working with come up with for her...

Alot of careers they should have been "one hit wonders" coughbritneyspearscough ended up having longevity, so maybe things will work out for Willow. Times have changed..

Depends on what the producers she's working with come up with for her...

Alot of careers they should have been "one hit wonders" coughbritneyspearscough ended up having longevity, so maybe things will work out for Willow. Times have changed..

If Rihanna can last through 5 albums, then I think Willow can make it :umm: Just think how good she will be when she's fifteen or even 20.... she will be out of control.

Instead of worrying about Rihanna and putting her up against a 10 year old child :coffee:

post these new facts about willow

Whip My Hair’, but she is already setting records. At just 10-years-old, the budding pop star has sold 137,000 copies of her debut single in it’s first week of release making her the youngest artist in history to do so. The track placed right outside the top 10 at #11 on the Hot 100, but is expected to move into a higher position next week.

the only wig she's snatching is Justin

Rihanna's what's my name is a strong contender at being #1 next week on billboard ;)

Instead of worrying about Rihanna and putting her up against a 10 year old child :coffee:

post these new facts about willow

the only wig she's snatching is Justin

Rihanna's what's my name is a strong contender at being #1 next week on billboard ;)

2znpugi.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please. Willow simply "whipped her hair" and snatched, dragged, flushed, and buried your off-key singing faves Ronald McDonald wig.

If Rihanna can last through 5 albums, then I think Willow can make it :umm: Just think how good she will be when she's fifteen or even 20.... she will be out of control.

They calling Willow the new Michael Jackson and she has upstaged Beiber at his own concert.

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Hollywoodlife : Willow Smith performed for the first time on a major stage Oct. 25 at Justin Bieber’s concert in Los Angeles — and she was INCREDIBLE! The crowd went nuts!

There’s no denying Justin Bieber is a rockstar! The 16-year-old mega performer sang, danced, played the piano, drums and guitar — and even rapped during his My World 2.0 concert at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles Oct. 25. I was one of the nearly 20,000 screaming fans in the packed stadium dancing and singing along to the Biebz, but the highlight of my night was by FAR was the guest list — Usher, Jaden and Willow Smith all made surprise appearances!

I feel honored to have witnessed 9-year-old Willow’s first big live performance. She’s already blowing up the charts and will, without a doubt, be one of the biggest musical artists in the world within a year. Although I could only make out a little blur from my seat in Proactiv’s suite, Willow’s presence was unmistakable. During the encore, she started rapping a verse from her single, “Whip My Hair” and the crowd erupted into wild applause. Then, when she started doing “the dougie” with Justin, I almost spilled my drink. That little girl is straight up genius!

Her older brother, Jaden, made an appearance earlier in the show and he’s also genetically gifted. Justin introduced his backup dancers, who were all breaking, and then Jaden came out and started doing tricks as well! Will and Jada Smith have groomed these kids perfectly for show biz.

SIDE NOTE: Usher, who’s Justin’s mentor, also performed briefly during one song, but he went almost unnoticed — the little kids totally upstaged him!

Overall, I give Justin’s concert two-thumbs up…although, Jaden and Willow definitely earned at least one half of the thumbs! Sure, I’m a Biebette, but now I’m also a whipette!

They calling Willow the new Michael Jackson and she has upstaged Beiber at his own concert.

Hollywoodlife : Willow Smith performed for the first time on a major stage Oct. 25 at Justin Bieber’s concert in Los Angeles — and she was INCREDIBLE! The crowd went nuts!

There’s no denying Justin Bieber is a rockstar! The 16-year-old mega performer sang, danced, played the piano, drums and guitar — and even rapped during his My World 2.0 concert at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles Oct. 25. I was one of the nearly 20,000 screaming fans in the packed stadium dancing and singing along to the Biebz, but the highlight of my night was by FAR was the guest list — Usher, Jaden and Willow Smith all made surprise appearances!

I feel honored to have witnessed 9-year-old Willow’s first big live performance. She’s already blowing up the charts and will, without a doubt, be one of the biggest musical artists in the world within a year. Although I could only make out a little blur from my seat in Proactiv’s suite, Willow’s presence was unmistakable. During the encore, she started rapping a verse from her single, “Whip My Hair” and the crowd erupted into wild applause. Then, when she started doing “the dougie” with Justin, I almost spilled my drink. That little girl is straight up genius!

Her older brother, Jaden, made an appearance earlier in the show and he’s also genetically gifted. Justin introduced his backup dancers, who were all breaking, and then Jaden came out and started doing tricks as well! Will and Jada Smith have groomed these kids perfectly for show biz.

SIDE NOTE: Usher, who’s Justin’s mentor, also performed briefly during one song, but he went almost unnoticed — the little kids totally upstaged him!

Overall, I give Justin’s concert two-thumbs up…although, Jaden and Willow definitely earned at least one half of the thumbs! Sure, I’m a Biebette, but now I’m also a whipette!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

"Biebette"..."whipette" :umm: This bitch needs to be fired. It's "Belieber" and "Warriorette" :coffee:

I knew SOMEBODY had to be posting about Willow up on here. I'm a BIG fan

the girl is hella talented. I watched that performance, and was completely

in awe by it. She danced, SANG, and owned the stage. I think a lot of these

singers should be very afraid, because this could very well be the beginning

of a mass "wig-snatchin'" party, hosted by a :censored: ten year old, :yep::excited: :excited: :excited:

• 3 weeks later...

"Whip My Hair" is #5 on the R&B/Hip Hop charts :dance: Will and Jada better extend her curfew and have her visit and perform on late night shows to stop it from falling on the Hot 100, and I'm not even kidding :umm:

It seems like the buzz has died...she shoulda performed on the AMAs instead of just presenting. She would have had the best performance of the night.