The OFFICIAL Willowsus Smith Thread

J.

A LITTLE LATE BUT, Willow at AMAs:

article-0-0C2D8944000005DC-711_224x702.jpg

article-0-0C2DA445000005DC-211_224x702.jpg

article-0-0C2D92E7000005DC-745_468x590.jpg

article-1331909-0C2DCE86000005DC-426_468x690.jpg

Little star Willow Smith makes a big impression at American Music Awards

She may be the littlest star to have walked the red carpet at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles last night, but she sure knows how to shine brightly.

The 10-year-old singer and budding fashionista once again proved herself cool beyond her years as she arrived in an edgy grey jumpsuit.

The outfit featured a bizarre yellow shoulder which was belted on, black leather gloves and slouchy boots.

Willow later took to the stage to introduce Justin Bieber's peformance in front of a crowd that included Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Pink.

While she may now appear to be something of a seasoned professional in industry, she insists her parents are keeping her in line.

I can't do whatever I want,' said in the in the December issue of W. 'Mommy has to say it's okay.'

She says it was only natural that she follow her famous parents footsteps into showbusiness.

'Mommy and Daddy inspired me to be a performer,' she says.

'I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from mommy, and the camera stuff from both.'

She concludes: 'That's just what happens when you hang with the Smiths!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331909/American-Music-Awards-2010-Willow-Smith-makes-big-impression.html#ixzz16SSXP6wT

Wow you can make fun of trey all you want still doesn't change that I like his music. I'm not attached to Janet, Trey , Ciara or any other artists I like personally if people don't like them thats ur view.

Only childish unstable people live thru celebs and take things personally...when someone diss their favorite. You fail again grow up and take your meds.. CLEARLY YOU MADDDDDD :lmao: :lmao:

You not willow smith or taylor swift

I don't clown them because you like them I clown them because I don't like their music.

Again why read my comments if you can't stand me... you loving some xternal but I don't love you bitch.

One thing you can ALWAYS count on: No one is taking anything you say personally.We've generally come to the conclusion that you can't help it. -_-:lmao: And just because I like one song doesn't mean I'm "living through" Willow

I just wanted to know what the song was suggesting. You can stan for Trey all you want, doesn't make me any difference. :coffee:

One thing you can ALWAYS count on: No one is taking anything you say personally.We've generally come to the conclusion that you can't help it. -_-:lmao: And just because I like one song doesn't mean I'm "living through" Willow

I just wanted to know what the song was suggesting. You can stan for Trey all you want, doesn't make me any difference. :coffee:

Tendencies You can't speak for that thing or anyone else.

I wasn't talking to you idiot once again reaching.... for my attention :lmao:

I don't stan for Trey, Janet, Ciara or usher... I like them and if other people don't thats their preference and ALOT of you do live thru these celebs and its pathetic...

I don't like the willow smith song its dumb to me and not real music all it is is cut and paste vocals it has nothing of substance to me.

Love how the power of Willosus has the beast heated :excited: And please with that "I don't stan for Trey Flopz" shit...if that was the truth, you wouldn't have bumped and created those weak T-Swizzle threads when Art and I were dragging Trey B) Why the hell are you even on here :mellow: This board is nothing but an updated version of the old Planet Janet forum...you rememeber, the forum where you were saying that you don't see why you were on the board since you hated it and the people on there :umm: Only 2 people wants you on this board. I guess being incredibly dumb somehow alters that fact in your head and makes you feel great about yourself :whistle:

Facts:

Willosus one performance >>>>>>>> anything Trey Flopz and the other artists you bandwagon for has ever done

You stan for an artist whose "sex appeal" makes him looks like a cancer patient.

You're nothing but the unwanted Mark of the Beast.

And I love the power I have over you to make you create posts and threads in my honor only to still fail :dance: