Stinky Feet

Aquaria

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn you musta had that GOOD GOOD!

I think he wanted someone there, he lived alone had just been thru a divorce, and I think he was losing his house, even though he was a supervisor at Chrysler, he moved, all the good ones moved, maybe that's why I became celibate I won't fuck the ugly. :filenails:

ima have to give em to u when i go near a computer i cant see the video either bc i cant watch it on my damn iphone

I thought the Iphone did everything, they have an app you can ask it questions siri or sum shit, and I had a classmate pull it out and was like yea you can ask it anything, so I was like "Is there a hell?" :ph34r:

I thought the Iphone did everything, they have an app you can ask it questions siri or sum shit, and I had a classmate pull it out and was like yea you can ask it anything, so I was like "Is there a hell?" :ph34r:

yea thats on the iphone4s my bf has that i just have the 4 i was gonna get the 4s but i said ill save the extra 100 bucks for the 5 this summer

ughhhh dirty talk in spanish is everythig one of the percs of having a rican bf :wub: drives me wild!!!!

oh do I know, I had a dude back in the day he was here studying to be a Vet, and he was German with a thick accent, I told him after we had fucked around so many times I wish you talked dirty in German he said you should have told me....the lessons of being a dom top :rolleyes:

yea thats on the iphone4s my bf has that i just have the 4 i was gonna get the 4s but i said ill save the extra 100 bucks for the 5 this summer

someone said yea but it's not worth the 100 bucks more ....that's what was said when that convo took place too

Archived