Stinky Feet

Aquaria

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pervs and sickos :filenails:

i guess then you would not like the guy I hooked up with a few years back in my hoing times, I went to his house, we chatted a bit, went to his room, took his clothes off he was ripped and completely hairless, I lap at his hole forever, and he sucked a mean dick, I mean he sucked the fuck outta my dick until the only thing to do was to bring it on home, I strapped it up and beat it up.....when I was driving back home I could still smell his delicious hole on my face, so I reached down into my pants pulled out my dick driving, and beat it again on the highway :wub:

I saw a dude with a tight bod on xtube he was licking his feet and I never thought I would like any shit like that but hon-tay....whew he was the only person I have ever seen to do that and make it hot, he could suck his own toes, and he had so many views he took his videos down I was like :tear:

:umm: I clicked on it because I think Roc is hilarious. I was looking to laugh...didn't happen though. -_-

oh this is no laughing matter -_- I'm a filthy, filthy little boy -_-

You have to excuse roc..there's nothing conventional about him. Its not us..its him.

oh stop :wub:

I see...wanna fuck my feet? :-)

*jumps up and down raising hand* oo oo pick me pick me ^_^

ahhhhh sex in the air idc i love the smell of it!!!!! YES!!!! i love tht smell as well my man has a really nice natural body scent, just smelling him makes me rise

that's what it was, not funky or anything just the smell of sex in my fucking nostrils dude :cheer::ph34r:

i guess then you would not like the guy I hooked up with a few years back in my hoing times, I went to his house, we chatted a bit, went to his room, took his clothes off he was ripped and completely hairless, I lap at his hole forever, and he sucked a mean dick, I mean he sucked the fuck outta my dick until the only thing to do was to bring it on home, I strapped it up and beat it up.....when I was driving back home I could still smell his delicious hole on my face, so I reached down into my pants pulled out my dick driving, and beat it again on the highway :wub:

I love that after I have sex with someone or hook up with them I can still smell them on me. It is soooooooo sexy.

Archived