American Idol 11

Selz

Anyone watching? Any clear favourites so far?

I loved David Leathers Jr. from the first show, Mr Steal Your Girl :lol:

Evan (the Bieberalike) >>>

The big dude, Joshua I think his name is

Can't stand that fool with the cowboy hat (Richie), he needs a slap <_<

So many people getting sick and passing out - by the end of it I was kinda like man the hell up :rolleyes:

Here's the only people I care about in this order:

DeAndre Brackensick

Jessica Sanchez

He Jun Han

Philip Philips

Jen Hirsch

Jeremy Rosado

And Colon Dixon is a wildcard/honorable mention

DeAndre Brackensick and Jessica Sanchez are the absolute ILLEST in the competition...they are single handedly making me watch the show. I told myself I wasn't gonna watch because I'm sick of AI and I haven't really watched for the past 4 or 5 years. But I will watch for them 2! I was a fan of DeAndre's since last season...I tripped when they didn't take him after Hollywood week.

Now, when it comes to THE VOICE...I am VERY excited to watch that show weekly! There are some potentially great singers/performers on there. But hands down, my absolute favorite is another former American Idol contestant that they didn't select past Hollywood week to my EXTREME dismay: Jamar Rogers (the dude who's HIV+) that's my boy right there!

'Colon'? :lmao: :lmao: Did you mean Colton? I forgot his last name. He's cool... I can't stand his hair :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I like Heejun too.

Cheers Jevar, I knew you'd be watching! :D

We don't have the Voice here so I haven't seen that.

'Colon'? :lmao: :lmao: Did you mean Colton? I forgot his last name. He's cool... I can't stand his hair :rolleyes: Oh yeah, I like Heejun too.

Cheers Jevar, I knew you'd be watching! :D

We don't have the Voice here so I haven't seen that.

:lmao: Damn that auto-correct. :rolleyes:

Yeah, his hair is stupid. Haha that's the way I recognized him right away. He's another guy who auditioned last year along with DeAndre. He was one of 3 guys who *almost* made it...they were the last three making the long trip from the waiting room, to the elevator, and then in the big room where the judges tell youbif you made the top 24.

Yo Selina...look into finding episodes of THE VOICE online somewhere. The talent is great, the format of the show is great, and the banter/interaction between the judges is hella entertaining! Christina vs. Adam is epic (hate to use that word, but it fits) Christina gets in that ass! :lmao: She actually goes HAM on all of THE judges in a "playful" way every now and then, but with Adam I swear it's got a lil somethin somethin behind it :lol: -- sexual tension, maybe? Lol aside from that, the show itself is really REALLY good.

Oh yeah, I knew that Colton had been on before - I was pissed that his sister tried to audition without him this year and the judges made it all about Colton. If I was her I would have been really angry.

Thanks, I'll look into that :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think pretty much the right people went through to the Top 13. I was glad they brought Jermaine Jones back :D He could be the new Luther Vandross with that voice :wub:

I'm lovin me some Joshua Ledet and Jessica Sanchez good.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So this week the 10 remaining were singing the songs of Billy Joel :umm:

They say he's very popular in America, but I gotta ask - why? :unsure: I know only two of his songs and I was bored by the whole spectacle. Surely they could have chosen a better artist to sing? Mind you, it is AMERICAN Idol so why would they care what I think :coffee::lmao:

Elise and Joshua - outstanding as usual

Jessica - sorry, didn't like it

Heejun - cute idea but his vocals suffered as a result.

i wish idol with stop witht he stupid theme weeks. let he contestants pick the songs they would actually perform if they were an actual recording artist. i dont need contrived versions of songs no one cares to hear anymore. billy joel week? blah. motown week is okay, but a lot of these "pick a song form the year you were born" is pretty damn stupid.

also, no more country bumpkins. they are sooooo boring.

i wish idol with stop witht he stupid theme weeks. let he contestants pick the songs they would actually perform if they were an actual recording artist. i dont need contrived versions of songs no one cares to hear anymore. billy joel week? blah. motown week is okay, but a lot of these "pick a song form the year you were born" is pretty damn stupid.

also, no more country bumpkins. they are sooooo boring.

I can't STAND country music. Every time that Skylar comes on I have to fast forward. :& What's with the US fascination with country music? :unsure:

i sorta stopped paying attention after that hicks guy won one season. now i kinda just watch to gaze at jlo. she's so beautiful on the show. :lol:

i dont usually like the show where the viewers pick the winner.

I know... it makes you realise how little taste people have and how dumb they are >_<

Archived