Teena Marie Died?

SonofBaldwin

She has had success in her genre. In case you haven't noticed, back in the day, R&B artists getting gold and platinum certifications were a big deal. Only a few of the R&B artists were able to crossover. Just because she didn't crossover and just because you refuse to educate yourself about her, doesn't mean she isn't one in her own genre.

gooooooooo lakers Finally.. lol

This child didn't even know who she was.... :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Yes they are..

I guess his parents didn't listen to r&b.. lol

When they lost yesterday, I got so mad I started arguing with this guy I'm seeing :mellow:

Lady is a staple for the R&B fan. Hell this girl at work stopped me and started talking to me about it because she knows I'm an R&B fan.

Hell I found out at work from this Hispanic lady who hardly even listens to R&B anymore. We started discussing her songs. She's a legend :lol:

When they lost yesterday, I got so mad I started arguing with this guy I'm seeing :mellow:

Lady is a staple for the R&B fan. Hell this girl at work stopped me and started talking to me about it because she knows I'm an R&B fan.

Hell I found out at work from this Hispanic lady who hardly even listens to R&B anymore. We started discussing her songs. She's a legend :lol:

Hopefully they will make it up because they got a pretty good schedule.. They should win the next 10 games with a rematch with NO>. OKC will be the 11th game and then Dallas..

11 game winning streak will shut a few people up for a while.. lol

And Teena has sooooooooooooooooooooooo many classics..

Ure reaching... Influential to few.. Legend? No.. A legend is never forgotten.. Whose influence impacts more than a few artists... Who had success in his or her field Of work.. Real success.. Not moderate success... A few R&B hits and a platinum album...

You're only saying that cuz she died... I'm not here for pity votes...

The impact "Square Biz" alone is enough to make her a legend. God you're stupid. :sigh: