Teena Marie Died?

SonofBaldwin

Ch...

Not placing one life above another, because all loss of life is sad, but these kids betta recognize. <_<

...and yes I took it all the way back to the 90's with "betta recognize" lol

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LISTEN...........................TEENA MARIE WAS & STILL IS THE ORIGINAL "WHITE SOUL" GIRL!!!!

i remember when she performed at my high school & she said on the microphone: CUTT OFF THE REVERB-I KNOW HOW 2 SING !!!!..........................FIERCE SON.............................FIERCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

I've been a fan of Ms. Teenallah Marie for 8 years now and I love all her work. Everything from Wild and Peaceful up to Congo Square, not only was she one of my favorite singers, but she was one of my favorite artists. I will miss her dearly. -_-

fc1apj.gif

And yes, Mary got her ass dragged and rightfully so. Bitch how is Teena Marie one of your inspirations, but can't even spell her name right? :mellow:

I've been a fan of Ms. Teenallah Marie for 8 years now and I love all her work. Everything from Wild and Peaceful up to Congo Square, not only was she one of my favorite singers, but she was one of my favorite artists. I will miss her dearly. -_-

fc1apj.gif

And yes, Mary got her ass dragged and rightfully so. Bitch how is Teena Marie one of your inspirations, but can't even spell her name right? :mellow:

i can't even laugh right now :tear: