GIL TWEET ABOUT THE TOUR-OHH LAAWD !!!!

switchblade330

suppose 2 be a new single/video 2 help support the tour but the auditions were put off because Gil fucked up his calf muscle while jogging. he's been told by his doctor 2 stay off legs from 4 to 6 weeks. he tweeted this a couple of wks. ago. :yep:

Can't janet find somebody else lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I made a thread about Janet making a new video on the other board. :rolleyes: I posted a tweet that one person was auditioning for the video. And I'm not surprised that she'd just rehash Essence. You have to remember ppl, WE'VE seen Essence and RWUT. The world has not. So why not introduce it to them? Why not save time and money, keep the dancers and everything the same, and just tour?

that's the burning question we all want 2 ask Janet.......................................no because Janet hired him as her creative director. :shifty:

didn't he tweet: I'M FINALLY GONNA GET THE STAGE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED-when the tour was announced ? :unsure:

yea..he said that

I understand that he's one of Janet's best friends or whatever.....BUT time is money and 6 weeks is too long to wait on hired help (no offense to Gil lol)

There's no reason why he shouldn't just sit this one out and allow someone else to step in for this video.

I know I made a thread about Janet making a new video on the other board. :rolleyes: I posted a tweet that one person was auditioning for the video. And I'm not surprised that she'd just rehash Essence. You have to remember ppl, WE'VE seen Essence and RWUT. The world has not. So why not introduce it to them? Why not save time and money, keep the dancers and everything the same, and just tour?

true dat :D:yep: those auditions were suppose 2 be over & donme with......till Gil got injured.

yea..he said that

I understand that he's one of Janet's best friends or whatever.....BUT time is money and 6 weeks is too long to wait on hired help (no offense to Gil lol)

There's no reason why he shouldn't just sit this one out and allow someone else to step in for this video.

he's obviously betta...........................didn't he just get his ass beat a wk ago ? :shifty:

Yeah but she's doing it for her fans, people who follow her career, not the world.