• #1's (1998)
    • Rainbow (1999)
    • Glitter (2001)
    • Charm Bracelet (2002)
    • Emancipation Of Mimi (2005)
    • E=MC2 (2008)
    • Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel (2009)
    • Merry Christmas II You (2010)

I just listened to Emotions in full the other day! ^_^ I love it, tbh. The singles, "So Blessed" and "Till The End Of Time" are my fav songs :wub:

Of her studio albums, I've yet to hear Rainbow, Glitter and Charmbracelet. I'll get around to them eventually. :lol:

My favourite of hers is Butterfly, by far. It's also probably my favourite album of all time. th_flirt.gif I actually love every song on it. Welp, maybe not "Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)" That and Merry Christmas are the only Mariah albums I actually own. -_-

I'll try to be as concise as possible >_<

Depends... my overall favorite is Emotions so I picked that one. Lyrically Butterfly is my favorite though, and my current favorite at the moment is Daydream.

Very strong catalog, honestly I enjoy all her albums. I love that her music has a distinct personality.

And I'll just leave it at that cuz I could go on and on about all her albums lol

You know what....Im finding that with ALOT of her songs featuring rappers, I like the songs TONS better without them, like I always felt (I know Im in the extreme minority with this statement) that ODB ruined the Fantasy remix, and the remix without him to me is just...PERFECT. Same with several songs feat. DaBrat & or JD among others.

She has a very STRONG discography. I'm torn between what's my fave album from her. "Daydream" and "TEOM" are in contention as my faves. I love "Daydream" because I remember buying the cd when I joined the military and was in love. "Melt Away" and "Underneath The Stars" are my faves from that cd. :wub:

I LOVE Melt Away & Underneath the stars (2 VERY underrated songs by her), And I love the remix to Always Be My Baby, the remix of the remix lol, the version thats half acapella, SLAYS

Right now I am in the mood to say Vision Of Love is Mariah's best song. But if you ask me next week, you'll probably get a different response. :lol:

I love, love this song.

And I do believe she's a superb vocalist. This video alone shows you her full vocal arsenal.

If you listen really carefully, you would think Mariah is four different persons doing the harmonies. She shifts from chest to whisper to head register in just a snap. Amazing.

Yea I LOVE how they do her background vocals, it reminds me of Janets, where its almost like a group doing the background.

She has a great catalog but my problem with her material is that alot of her albums mirror one another imo. They're like interchangeable. You can name one Mariah album and can easily name another Mariah album that sounds similar. So with that said..its hard to say which I consider to be her "best". :lol:

I've always had a thing for "Glitter" maybe because I'm so in love with 80s music. TEOM is hott....

I agree, thats one of my negative crticisms, too me you can tell where they were maybe put the same formula to a song (that previously was a hit that she did). And yea that goes hand in hand with why I love the Glitter album

I just listened to Emotions in full the other day! ^_^ I love it, tbh. The singles, "So Blessed" and "Till The End Of Time" are my fav songs :wub:

Of her studio albums, I've yet to hear Rainbow, Glitter and Charmbracelet. I'll get around to them eventually. :lol:

So blessed is sooo great lol, and take your time on 2 of those 3 lol, Just playin, you might like them

I'll try to be as concise as possible >_<

Depends... my overall favorite is Emotions so I picked that one. Lyrically Butterfly is my favorite though, and my current favorite at the moment is Daydream.

Very strong catalog, honestly I enjoy all her albums. I love that her music has a distinct personality.

And I'll just leave it at that cuz I could go on and on about all her albums lol

Hey but I want you too lol, feel free, this is a thread for that lol

Messy Mariah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ain't who you think I'm is

I will snatch off all this ish

You think I won't come out these heels and make it clear, ho? :umm:

You think I won't fuck up my hair and take it, bitch? :mellow:

:filenails:

• Upvote 2

It was a bonus track on the Japanese release of E=MC2. It should've been a standard track. :umm:

Yes it should've its SO funny to hear this cause I was just telling someone I wonder what a track where Mariah is cussing and telling someone off (EXACTLY like that) would sound like, LOFL, I laughed so hard with ever "Bitch" line LOL. I love it.

I always thought "There's Got To Be A Way" was inspired by Janet and I still do LOL.

Anyways I STAN for Mimi. She is the only artists I can listen to ALL day EVERYDAY and never get tired of her

As have I, I always thought it was a lil Rhythm Nationish lol. I think she might be the only female artist thats not Janet that I can do that for, but even then in reality when I get to Rainbow, I gotta start skipping tracks.