Tupac hologram performing at Coachella

Disco Diva

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I mean really. This generation is fucking pathetic :asham: . MJ and The Beatles were already outselling people who are alive via album sales and memorabilia.... but now they get to do it through live tours :excited:

Let's look at some reactions...

Ciara how do you feel about Aalyah's new live tour?

tumblr_ljpqm7SmmN1qcsaedo1_1280_thumb.jpg

I heard that Michael's was coming VERY soon. :thumbup: There were also rumors that one would be used on the brothers' tour' but that was on the one they were planning before not Unity.

Seeing Pac's though is INSANE. I love it!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was just saying on twitter that I'm surprised Michael's estate wasn't first with this... :lol: :lol:

They're probably planning a full tour for Michael. lol I wouldn't blame them either. -_- I would actually buy a ticket. lol

I was just saying on twitter that I'm surprised Michael's estate wasn't first with this... :lol: :lol:

They're probably planning a full tour for Michael. lol I wouldn't blame them either. -_- I would actually buy a ticket. lol

You know the Estate is on top of EVERYTHING :lol:

I would LOVE for them to replicate the entire Dangerous Tour. Like a 25th Anniversary. :excited: :excited: :excited: Oh that would be a dream come true :wub:

Archived