BRANDY/CHRIS BROWN full

Shawn1814

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, Brandy just had a "Behind the Music" two weeks ago (which by the way, was their highest rated episode so far this season). During the time it aired, she had 4/5 topics trending on Twitter-- as if that means anything but since you brought it up. In the last year, she's also had recurring roles on Drop Dead Diva, The Game, and 90210. Not to mention her role in Tyler Perry's upcoming film "The Marriage Counselor".

Brandy's Behind the Music scored a .4 rating... which means .4% of people of 128 million people watched it... more people watched ESPN sportscenter at 1am then they did Brandy's BTM at 9 PM :coffee:

source: http://tvbythenumber...ll-more/130881/

this isn't about her acting career... or her part time jobs on cable networks.. it's about her shitty music... either way.. she couldn't hold a candle to Janet's success in either categoriesw

I don't know why Game always brings his stupidity everywhere .

Why are you comparing Brandy to Janet ..two different artist ,different Era's and different leagues ..Both waaay past their prime's

secondly i don't care for the song . i hope its a hit for her though but she should have gone Pop and not this R&b mess.

Thirdly Brandy has had a Very successful career and like Janet was Once the It girl .Movie's ,Tv shows sitcom's ..regardless she is still putting her self out there and doing her damn thing BE IT In music or acting or what not . Not Just being a spokesperson for Nutrisystem .

So game Just sit

I don't know why Game always brings his stupidity everywhere .

Why are you comparing Brandy to Janet ..two different artist ,different Era's and different leagues ..Both waaay past their prime's

secondly i don't care for the song . i hope its a hit for her though but she should have gone Pop and not this R&b mess.

Thirdly Brandy has had a Very successful career and like Janet was Once the It girl .Movie's ,Tv shows sitcom's ..regardless she is still putting her self out there and doing her damn thing BE IT In music or acting or what not . Not Just being a spokesperson for Nutrisystem .

So game Just sit

I'm not tool... Craig brought Janet into the mix... if you stop following me like a lost puppy and read the thread you would know that

Janet's career is ten-fold more successful... end of discussion.. Brandy made had a good run in the 90s.. but it's not the 90s anymore... let's not look at the awards Brandy has won for her acting.. the last one was in 2001 for Moesha... :umm:

I'm not tool... Craig brought Janet into the mix... if you stop following me like a lost puppy and read the thread you would know that

Janet's career is ten-fold more successful... end of discussion.. Brandy made had a good run in the 90s.. but it's not the 90s anymore... let's not look at the awards Brandy has won for her acting.. the last one was in 2001 for Moesha... :umm:

Coming for Brandy's acting ?? lets not act like Janet is Meryl streep ..how many awards has she also won for her "acting" ?/ cchh

There is no dispute Janet Jackson is one of thee most successful artists around but she's not exactly "hot" anymore and neither is brandy but regardless brandy is doing her Thing so go sit somewhere with your hating ass .or janet withdrawals or whatever

Coming for Brandy's acting ?? lets not act like Janet is Meryl streep ..how many awards has she also won for her "acting" ?/ cchh

There is no dispute Janet Jackson is one of thee most successful artists around but she's not exactly "hot" anymore and neither is brandy but regardless brandy is doing her Thing so go sit somewhere with your hating ass .or janet withdrawals or whatever

more than Brandy :blink: I don't see Brandy's Mtv Movie Awards, or any Emmy's for her "guest appearances" on that wretched show from the 90s...

i'm not delusional... i never said Janet was hot right now :blink:

more than Brandy :blink: I don't see Brandy's Mtv Movie Awards, or any Emmy's for her "guest appearances" on that wretched show from the 90s...

i'm not delusional... i never said Janet was hot right now :blink:

so janet has Emmy's for guest appearances and Mtv movie awards ?? oh...

OMG everybody shut the fuck up! Damn yall act like a bunch of bitter bitches...what brandy and janet does do not put food on yall tables or pay your light bill. whether you like or dislike a damn song is a personal opinion! record sells and all that other bullshit is only stuff homos and teenage girls think about...the 35 year old school teacher or 28 year old grad student aint thinkin or worried bout nobody record sales...they just know what sounds good to them

CK1Czar, you should never engage in an argument with Game. Its a set up to basically highjack a thread. He has no life and he lives to start shit. Just ignore him.

I all ready know that's game's routine-- bitter, unhappy people act the same way. The sad part his, he never changes his routine. I was just stating facts.

CK1Czar, you should never engage in an argument with Game. Its a set up to basically highjack a thread. He has no life and he lives to start shit. Just ignore him.

]

The point of a discussion board is to discuss... :umm: otherwise this place and others are pointless

Can't ignore the truth

I have no life :blink: I'm not the one pretending some has bean has a chance at a hit :lol: you mad bruh?

I all ready know that's game's routine-- bitter, unhappy people act the same way. The sad part his, he never changes his routine. I was just stating facts.

Bitter? Unhappy? :lmao: we're discussing Brandy... Not my life... You can't judge my life based off a few threads. I guess that's why you don't have a phD in.. Anything

Janet does not need to be brought up or talked about in here period

Tell em JoeJoe... Only bitter stans whose flop can't sell 99 cent singles try to pull Janet's wig... But it just won't move

Archived