Roman's Cunty Revenge

ThatOtherFan

The "girls" do that at club shampoo here in philly on gay night once in a while. And it was interesting at first, now I don't even bother. It's pretty much the same move, and then the drop. It goes on forever and ever and ever.

If I'm at a club and the girls start to vogue that's usually my cue to leave, because most of them aren't very good...and like you said it goes on and on lol

There are some though that give some cute moves though, imo.

Personally, I find these Voguing competitions no different than football or basketball or any other sport: You're never going to see anything new. Occasionally, you're going to see something amazing. But all of that is almost secondary to the opportunity to gather and root for your team and talk about it afterward.

People that say, "I don't get it," or "I hate it" are curious to me. Because the reasons they give can be applied to any number of the sports that they worship. Sometimes, the criticism is tied to a hatred of effeminate men.

In any case, this video is kind of amazing. Very talented individuals in it.

Personally, I find these Voguing competitions no different than football or basketball or any other sport: You're never going to see anything new. Occasionally, you're going to see something amazing. But all of that is almost secondary to the opportunity to gather and root for your team and talk about it afterward.

People that say, "I don't get it," or "I hate it" are curious to me. Because the reasons they give can be applied to any number of the sports that they worship. Sometimes, the criticism is tied to a hatred of effeminate men.

In any case, this video is kind of amazing. Very talented individuals in it.

Thank is true...

I think voguing can be a bit too much for some people. It's still very underground.

I'm glad you like the video though ^_^

I love! :excited::dance:

Those that can't do it tend to HATE. :coffee:

Thank you :blush:

Voguing isn't for everyone. I see it as another form of breakdancing...which is kinda what it is, but in some instances even more physical. There's definitely an art to it...it's not just all dips. lol

Yes it is.

No it isn't.

I've told you before, you're VERY harsh and shady when it comes to my vids. You always say the same thing "it's cute" followed by " :coffee: " or something like you just said, "it's not your best" or "you could've done better"

Well then what is the "best" if you won't even give me a proper comment on the vids. :rolleyes:

Just admit that you're overly critical of my vids. :sigh:

No it isn't.

I've told you before, you're VERY harsh and shady when it comes to my vids. You always say the same thing "it's cute" followed by " :coffee: " or something like you just said, "it's not your best" or "you could've done better"

Well then what is the "best" if you won't even give me a proper comment on the vids. :rolleyes:

Just admit that you're overly critical of my vids. :sigh:

A proper comment is me making a gif from it *watches Willow's New Year's Rockin' Eve performance* :coffee:

A proper comment is me making a gif from it *watches Willow's New Year's Rockin' Eve performance* :coffee:

:rolleyes:

A simple "I like the vid" or "I loved the vid" would be a proper comment. :sigh:

You just can't ever be nice to me... even if it concerns something you may generally like :umm:

Do you have a link to Willow's new years performance? :unsure: I missed it -_-

:rolleyes:

A simple "I like the vid" or "I loved the vid" would be a proper comment. :sigh:

You just can't ever be nice to me... even if it concerns something you may generally like :umm:

Do you have a link to Willow's new years performance? :unsure: I missed it -_-

As I said if I didn't like it I wouldn't make a gif.

I recorded it on the DVR. Take yo ass to youtube :umm:

Archived