Most Influential person in the 21st century?

bu.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you are interested in technology in the 21st century then you know who steve jobs is .. and thats like over 1 billion people

and that's why I left the fucking convo, I'm limited because one claims he never heard of the man yet was an informed investor? The other loves Apple yet claims Steve Jobs was an "American" Icon....and I'm supposed to walk like I'm the fool. I have learned many lessons in this life, one is to never suffer a fool. So plain and simple, if you didn't know who Steve Jobs was that's fine but you're far from informed. Sorry you can't sale that shit to me no way on this Earth. American Icon? really? Like only Americans know the man, when the BBC named him one of the most influential. I'm sorry some folks got defensive and offended but I stand firmly by my assertion that if you didn't know who Steve Jobs was, you pretty much were out of the loop. Plain and simple. The part that really did it for me is actually owning an Apple product and not knowing the pioneer that made it happen. And I don't think anyone just gets an Iphone because it's just any other phone....bullshit :crazy:

I firmly stand by my assertion that while Paul may not have known who Steve Jobs was, Paul is still a very attractive and intelligent man, some of the best advice I have ever received from anyone here came from Paul, I love Paul no matter what, and maybe the whole Apple thing isn't that big a deal over there. As for Game I have never thought of him as stupid, he may be a lot of things but never uneducated, I think he tries it for attention though making folks wonder but we know better :rolleyes:

You claim to be informed on technology and yet you haven't even learned to use the multiquote function :filenails:

I don't recall being informed on tech dude, and as for the multiquote who cares same deal as the Steve Jobs, you didn't know him who cares it's not that serious boo boo, and show me the decency of not being personal about it, I don't think I went personal with it on you you're still Paul :blush: even if multiquote has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand

Archived