I did something out of character last night for the first time

EphraimAdamz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I come here for advice and support and you're being extra as usual :sigh:

Anyway that was the first and last time. I guess now when I'm older I can say that "I did Something" and my midlife crisis won't be as bad as others

Here's a bit of advice...don't take drugs...dumbass. :coffee:

I think it's advice every one (even you) can follow. :excited: :excited: :excited:

:lmao:

I in no way condone drug use. I've never been a drug user. I think certain things you should grow out of as you get older. Smoking weed and getting drunk are things you do in high school and sometimes college. Although college is kinda still pushing it...

No.. Smoking and drinking are things YOU did in high school...

:rolleyes:

No, I just made a decision not to drink and smoke (though I've never really been to a college party before -_- lol)

As I was saying...HEATHENS :coffee:

Well when u decide to go to a college party.. Post a topic...

BIBLE!!! dont make me find a quote:

For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

Well when u decide to go to a college party.. Post a topic...

BIBLE!!! dont make me find a quote:

For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

I think I'm a bit too old for a college party :lol:

HEATHENS!!!

...and that's not referring to weed :rolleyes:

I think I'm a bit too old for a college party :lol:

HEATHENS!!!

...and that's not referring to weed :rolleyes:

How old r u?

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

How old r u?

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

That is NOT talking about weed. :rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ugh I know. I feel so dumb

boy you ain't no drug addict. Sometimes people fall into that pressure especially if its from someone you care about or love. You experimented...its a part of life. Now if you continue to do it then I don't know what to say. :coffee:

Weed is not food. :rolleyes::sigh::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And seeing as I'm vegetarian...I don't take that particular quote literally. lol

1) people can eat/cook with weed

2) since u don't take it literal.. Then u shouldn't have a problem with the quote

3) the site provided gives u more information on the herb and it's religious connection...

1) people can eat/cook with weed

2) since u don't take it literal.. Then u shouldn't have a problem with the quote

3) the site provided gives u more information on the herb and it's religious connection...

1.) <_< You got me there...

2.) I don't have a problem with the quote...I had a problem with you applying it to weed lol

3.) I'm not here for random sites. :coffee:

Archived