I did something out of character last night for the first time

EphraimAdamz

I in no way condone drug use. I've never been a drug user. I think certain things you should grow out of as you get older. Smoking weed and getting drunk are things you do in high school and sometimes college. Although college is kinda still pushing it...

I haven't smoked weed since I was 17. I've tried cigarettes, just to try but not as a habit. I hate the smell and many people in my family have cancer.

But last night... and I don't know why I did this. But my friends offered me a E pill. I was in the back seat of the car with my date and she kindly said no thanks to the offer. Same as I did. We were like naw we're good.

Anyways I started drinking (I can't hold alcohol). Sometime after the ball dropped they were like just pop a pill Eff. I guess I'm supposed to chew it? But I took it as if it was a regular pill with a drink. They were saying I was supposed to chew it but oh well.

As soon as I took the pill I got real scared, cause I didn't know what was gonna happen next. I started ordering bottles of water and shit. I wasn't feeling anything yet but I started freaking out.

I don't know at what point it kicked in but all I remember was that i walked into the wrong bathroom. Some girl was like um, what are u doing in here? I remember hugging her and she was laughing saying that I should probably not be in the girls bathroom before someone freaks out.

It was weird cause I felt so out of it but so energetic at the same time. And I think some white dude bagged my number. Cause on the way out he was like "ohhhh man I think someone's rolling". I guess I dropped my phone cause he picked my cell up off the sidewalk, but I think he was dialing on it and after he handed it to me he was like keep in touch I'll call you. :huh: I'm like wait did I just get bagged and didn't even know it :blink::lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived