Isn't that Gaga girl doing some kind of world tour right now?

KlaSh-E

She's in Asia right now doing sold out stadia and arenas. :thumbup:

ofcourse it's a succesful tour, but why is no one talking abut it... not on forums, not even on facebook... it's like nothing is happening

but erm yes....

sold out

large1k.jpg

her fans are talking about it and thats what matters

But isnt it funny how just 2 year ago she was on everyone's lips and everyone was acting like she was some sort of legend already. Of course I stood my ground and said its all hype and I was right. Nobody even cares about her now. Lol

Mark my words, it'll be the same for Rihanna soon.

But not beyonce. Beyonce has the staying power.

But isnt it funny how just 2 year ago she was on everyone's lips and everyone was acting like she was some sort of legend already. Of course I stood my ground and said its all hype and I was right. Nobody even cares about her now. Lol

Mark my words, it'll be the same for Rihanna soon.

But not beyonce. Beyonce has the staying power.

I'm having trouble comprehending how having a sold-out world tour correlates to "nobody even cares about her" and not having staying power? You seem confused

I'm having trouble comprehending how having a sold-out world tour correlates to "nobody even cares about her" and not having staying power? You seem confused

I meant the general public. She is no longer interesting to them. Just her wacky fans whose she's managed to keep.

Her albums sales dropped, she lost about 10 million. What does that tell u? Never mind some tour.

Well, there's nothing really to talk about.

She already said she was taking a hiatus from the media. And she hasn't released any singles or music videos to talk about.

I think the fact that you miss her shows that she stays on your mind.

I meant the general public. She is no longer interesting to them. Just her wacky fans whose she's managed to keep.

Her albums sales dropped, she lost about 10 million. What does that tell u? Never mind some tour.

i'm sure when she drops a new album they'll be tons to talk about. the general public isnt going to be talking about her tour .. i don't think any artist gets that attention except maybe before opening night

She already said she was taking a hiatus from the media. And she hasn't released any singles or music videos to talk about.

This! She said she wouldn't be doing any interviews for a long time during her Oprah interview. I like that she's focused on the tour and her fans, that's what matters most. Homegirl has nearly 70 shows scheduled so far in Asia, Oceania, and Europe alone...numbers don't lie!

Well that was obvious.... ;)

Anyway... it's the tour that will change everything in concerts or whatever she said... i would expect some more talk about it.. especially on fb.... When a new Madonna tur starts there's tons of video's, even the Janet tour i could follow through fb alone... but this... nothing... i just think it's weird... and there's loads of Gaga fans on my fb. and they were all frikkin excited when they got the tickets... some even bought me tickets as a surprise... and then it all got quiet.. just not the way these things normally go, especially with the bigger artists...

Where's the battles.. the she stole this from whoever, this is the best performance ever, she killed this with this outfit... Epic performance of *insert song* ... Best stage ever..

just nothing...

just think it's weird that's all :)

Btw era died down a long time ago when marry the night flopped. She seems to have been keeping her head to the ground since and avoiding media like people have said.

You've obviously put a lot of thought into this :)I think gaga is doing just fine. I would stop worrying about trying to write her off at every turn and focus on something more productive.

Archived