Janet' allegedly has a cameo in The Marriage Counselor....

jarrylf

This article was really about Janet being on the red carpet again, but at the end they say

"FYI: A little birdie confirmed that both Janet and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson have cameos in Tyler Perry’s upcoming film “The Marriage Counselor.” Originally scheduled for a summer 2012 release, the film has now been pushed back to 2013."

So without a doubt it'll be a Patricia cameo. Thats cool...........REALLY didnt want the next film to be anything to do with Tyler for a while, but it is what it is. I think it'll probably be a little sneak peek to what he has in store for WDIGM3 (Same way Meet the Browns had a sneak peek of Madea Goes To Jail). Well you guys already know my position on her working with Tyler TOOO much that she should really go out for other things and not stick with Tyler SOO much, like this is 4 films in a row and if she were to be in WDIGM3 before doing her projects with Lionsgate, it'll be 5 in a row. With that said honestly tho, I dont care, she's a good actress and it'll be something else with her attached to be excited about so oh well, do ya thang Janet!

But I sure as hell hope she does something with more directors.

Hmm..that must mean they'll be married in the next movie. Or something else. I'm curious. I do want WDIGM3 to be the last Janet/Tyler film, though. At least the last for a long time.

:thumbup: And that is why we are twins. Cause thats simply put how I feel. Like I just hate the idea of her doing SOOOOO many Tyler Perry movies, and I'd be the same way if it were alot of directrs out there....not just Tyler, but Tyler does make it less easy because..well his writing is horrible and 1 dimensional but still im ready for her to do a variety of movies and work with a ton of different types of directors and actors and just show the world that she can DO THIS with anybody. But she gotta do what she do best, HER.

:thumbup: And that is why we are twins. Cause thats simply put how I feel. Like I just hate the idea of her doing SOOOOO many Tyler Perry movies, and I'd be the same way if it were alot of directrs out there....not just Tyler, but Tyler does make it less easy because..well his writing is horrible and 1 dimensional but still im ready for her to do a variety of movies and work with a ton of different types of directors and actors and just show the world that she can DO THIS with anybody. But she gotta do what she do best, HER.

I agree with all of this. Also, hopefully her Lionsgate ventures are nothing like this and do have more variety and are actually solid at that, but guess we'll see when the time comes.

I love that no one has put it together that this is why Janet cut the tour short... this was the film role that Janet cancelled her dates in Brail, etc for. >_<:lol: :lol:

............................I'd like to remain in denial about that for a little longer, and just.....have a thought that maybe it's that plus a really good movie.....

Janet really does make bad bad choices sometimes....she just loves to pigeon hole herself and clip those wings to prevent her from soaring. It's like she thinks she's a chicken, running around looking for scraps when everyone else sees an eagle which needs to take flight again.

OUCH! Let me cancel that plan like the Rockwitchu tour cos that gif gave me fucking vertigo :lol:!!

I really don't understand why this is an ongoing joke with Janet fans.

I don't find it funny. What if she actually was ill. We know things weren't going well for her. Nobody knows the truth.

I really don't understand why this is an ongoing joke with Janet fans.

I don't find it funny. What if she actually was ill. We know things weren't going well for her. Nobody knows the truth.

That gif did give me vertigo :umm:. I can't watch stuff where people jump from a height as my makes my heart race and fucks my mind up. Thats why I struggle with Assassins Creed at times.

• Upvote 1