Lil' Kim Brings Out Missy Elliott & Eve At 'Return Of The Queen' Tour

TwistedElegance™

kim-tour-bronx.jpg

Lil’ Kim kicked off her “Return of the Queen” tour with some fellow members of hip-hop royalty. The Queen Bee had the Paradise Theater in the Bronx buzzing when she brought Eve and Missy Elliott to the stage to perform “Hot Boyz.”

The crowd went wild as Eve delivered her verse from the 1999 single, while a shy Missy danced on stage in a cloud of smoke. Kimmy Blanco also rubbed elbows with Drita Davanzo of VH1’s “Mob Wives,” Juelz Santana, Cassidy, and Mr. Cheeks, who joined her on “The Jump Off.”

“This was my night ya’ll!!” tweeted Eve. “@LilKim who killed it onstage tonight!!! @MissyEllliott and Pepa from Salt and Pep.”

http://www.rap-up.com/

This is so cool to see them together like this. :w00t: @ the crowd's reaction to Missy! :wub:

Because she's the main flop there :unsure:?

Flops don't get #1 albums and million dollar endorsements by major soda companies :coffee:

^ :lmao:

I think it's great that female rappers are getting together and joining forces. All the beef and feuding gets old, more music and performance is where it's at!

because fake feuds aren't cute when no one's listening

Yes their styles. And everyone isn't copying someone. That's just a pathetic excuse people use to give a pass to their fav(s) for not being able to be original majority of the time.

more like a pathetic excuse people use to make their favs relevant

This is why I fucks with them. You never see the new chicks do this.

when these chicks were "new chick" they didn't do that either :umm: it's all a cycle

You don't remember "ladies night"!

yeah... where are those ladies now.. two of them are in the pic posted above doing what with their careers... :whistle:

I don't know how saying "everyone steals from someone" is used to make their favs relevant, but whatever floats your delusional boat I guess. B)

if you don't know, you aren't thinking hard enough

yeah... where are those ladies now.. two of them are in the pic posted above doing what with their careers... :whistle:

"Ladies Night" is still proving your "they didn't do it when they were new" claim wrong.

There's no need to think "hard enough" to see how dumb your reply was.

How is that relevant?

Flops don't get #1 albums and million dollar endorsements by major soda companies :coffee:

As if #1 albums mean anything. Have you seen the sales to her latest album? As for endorsements - even Solange has them...that doesn't make her a hit.

Archived