10 Things You Shouldn't Do When Singing

JoeJoe

The captions in this video have me dying haha! Anyway some of your faves in this video include Whitney, Patti, Mariah, Christina and as much as I love her there were some bad ones of her in here that made me laugh :lol: especially the one at 10:45 , Aretha, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, Taylor Swift even though she never could sing anyway :filenails:, There's a horrible clip of Madonna trying to hit a high not and sounding like she's trying to wake the dead :mellow: it's at 8:10 in the video :lmao:, Jessica Simpson. OMG that little white girl getting mad cause she can't sing at 14:10 is gone have y'all asses crackin' the fuck up!

This was posted almost a year ago, but I'm kinda glad you did, only because I forgot the thread title.

lol I never saw it on the forum or youtube til today when I was watching alot of Whitney performances and found this video. :lol:

Yeah I've first seen this over a year ago, but definitely worth posting again. :lol: Jennifer Holliday was my favorite one! :lmao: Yeah, that Madonna one and the girl at the end are classics. :lol:

Madonna was fuckin' horrible :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...