Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Accused of Being Gay

janetDAYZ

As usual you miss the point.

What is it that makes you so certain that he's done something with guys?

And if he has then what's the big deal? Does that mean he can't possibly love/be faithful to a woman?

no as usual my ass cause I already know the point and truth be told if it was any one of us on the forum who did a pic like that all of y'all would be saying this or that person was gay so don't. Now that i'm saying it there's a problem gtfo. Anyway who said it's a big deal and who said he can't be faithful to a woman? No one did :mellow: Take it how you want but I ain't finna go back and forth debating so feel how you feel about what I said cause i'm done. I still think he's done something...end :)

Some of yall are acting brand new. :rolleyes:

That pic screamed "power bottom whore". :filenails:

That doesn't mean he can't be faithful to a woman, because in my opinion sexuallity is fluid for a lot of folks. But clealy he likes dick as well. It is what it is. :coffee:

Some of yall are acting brand new. :rolleyes:

That pic screamed "power bottom whore". :filenails:

That doesn't mean he can't be faithful to a woman, because in my opinion sexuallity is fluid for a lot of folks. But clealy he likes dick as well. It is what it is. :coffee:

yeah they acting brand new but you know they always got something to say when I say something but they ain't said nothing when idrag4mj said the man was probably bi. I keep the girls mad >_<

He's in a "relationship" with JLo, so it's not like it was gonna last forever. Gay or not, they have a few weeks left together before JLo hit up the high school down the block for a new "man".

:lol: Oh and just saw Wendy Williams and she talked about it and showed the pic to the audience and they started laughing