I'm.So.In.Love.

hotboy06

• 1 month later...

:lol: I'm still shocked no one decided to spin that into a gospel song. :lol:

I would but I don't want the choir to get the congregation hyped for another Census Bureau service. -_-

Most of Janhova's songs are gospel influenced.. :shifty:

:lmao::lmao: That's Pastor Austin and his service. >_<

Most of Janhova's songs are gospel influenced.. :shifty:

:lmao::lmao: That's Pastor Austin and his service. >_<

Ain't that the truth. Control was the days she created the world...RN is the Commandments she sent down to the land...and then with TVR she healed the sinners. :cry:

:lol: I saw TE doing it too (he's trying to take my spot <_< lol). Those type of services are for new members that need early Janday school classes. -_-

Ain't that the truth. Control was the days she created the world...RN is the Commandments she sent down to the land...and then with TVR she healed the sinners. :cry:

:lol: I saw TE doing it too (he's trying to take my spot <_< lol). Those type of services are for new members that need early Janday school classes. -_-

The lie cannot be spotted. It's the truth. :excited:

He sure was.. :lmao: I participated because I do my duties as a witness.. -_- But we need a full on service like how we used to do. Those old threads were LIFE. I would be at work cracking up and I know my co-workers be like what the hell is he laughing at.. :lol:

The lie cannot be spotted. It's the truth. :excited:

He sure was.. :lmao: I participated because I do my duties as a witness.. -_- But we need a full on service like how we used to do. Those old threads were LIFE. I would be at work cracking up and I know my co-workers be like what the hell is he laughing at.. :lol:

You aren't lying. If services were like they use to be, we wouldn't have threads like that Jacksons one on the Free Xone section. :coffee: