I'm.So.In.Love.

hotboy06

• 3 weeks later...

*suddenly comes in from the street dancing, jumps on stage with the band, and does a vicious routine to WITOY*

Some of you sinners need to repent to Janhova for not "getting into" the brilliance of WITOY. :umm:

*joins you*

The ones who cannot find their way will not enter the kingdom of Janhova. :cheers: They are outcasts! -_-

*joins you*

The ones who cannot find their way will not enter the kingdom of Janhova. :cheers: They are outcasts! -_-

They'll get stuck in Madonna's kingdom <insert giggle smiley> I laughed when Janet screamed thanks to us for making it her first #1 when I saw her. I yelled back "I wasn't born at the time, but thank you for the heavenly song!"...I wish she heard it. -_-

They'll get stuck in Madonna's kingdom <insert giggle smiley> I laughed when Janet screamed thanks to us for making it her first #1 when I saw her. I yelled back "I wasn't born at the time, but thank you for the heavenly song!"...I wish she heard it. -_-

:wub::lmao:

I was born and was getting my LIFE from that song. :wub:

:tear: Was it like all illnesses were gone when she released it? *sits and grabs a cup for a quick WITOJ chat lol*

The streets were filled with milk and honey. -_-

People were miraculously cured of all illnesses. -_-

People in wheelchairs suddenly could walk again. -_-

Also, it was reported that animals were seen dancing along to the song.. :unsure: Not totally confirmed though.. :shifty:

Another witness to Janhova's greatest gospel. :wub:

Forever a witness :yahoo:

The streets were filled with milk and honey. -_-

People were miraculously cured of all illnesses. -_-

People in wheelchairs suddenly could walk again. -_-

Also, it was reported that animals were seen dancing along to the song.. :unsure: Not totally confirmed though.. :shifty:

It was like Moses had parted the seas again wasn't it :tear:

Forever a witness :yahoo:

It was like Moses had parted the seas again wasn't it :tear:

:excited:

Yes! It was a monumental moment..but seriously, Janhova had songs like "Nasty" and "WHYDFML" that are deemed more "iconic" than "WITOY"..but "WITOY" went to number 1 and they didn't..the slayage..people can relate more to love. :thumbup:

I KNEW ANIMALS HAD A CHURCH! :excited:

:excited::excited:

I swore I saw my puppies dancing along when I used to pretend that I was in the video.. :unsure:

:excited:

Yes! It was a monumental moment..but seriously, Janhova had songs like "Nasty" and "WHYDFML" that are deemed more "iconic" than "WITOY"..but "WITOY" went to number 1 and they didn't..the slayage..people can relate more to love. :thumbup:

A lot of her "whimsical" love songs seem to have gone to #1 but get unrecognised don't they :lol:. This...LWNDWY, Escapade, AFY :lol:.