I'm.So.In.Love.

hotboy06

People who don't like "When I Think of You" come from broken homes.

Preach it!

Or constantly dropped on the head as an infant. Like how is it possible to not like that song of all Janet songs? :umm:

Yet they like songs from Dream St / Janet Jackson :umm:

The only song that matters from them...and it still doesn't hold anything to When I Cum On You.

:lmao: Sometimes I wish Janet knew about this board. :lol: I'm sure those folks at the xone place jaded her view regarding her fans (I'm still banned from there b/c the mod is still mad that I'm not apologizing for post a gif against him).

Thanks ^_^ He deserves it after trying to make it seem like I was crazy when I snatched his stan cards before everyone saw that I did a move in the name of truth...MJ even thanked me. -_-

:lol:! It's been a while since I snatched a forest bald.

:lmao: Sometimes I wish Janet knew about this board. :lol: I'm sure those folks at the xone place jaded her view regarding her fans (I'm still banned from there b/c the mod is still mad that I'm not apologizing for post a gif against him).

Ch - I forgot my log in details and never bothered to click on 'Forgotten details' lol

:lol:! It's been a while since I snatched a forest bald.

Ch - I forgot my log in details and never bothered to click on 'Forgotten details' lol

We've been nice to him, but he continues to disrespect Janet by claiming to be a stan. -_-

:lmao: We don't need it. We got folks that go and jack their news. If I posted it here, I wouldn't give them homage...they didn't copyright all Janet news.

We've been nice to him, but he continues to disrespect Janet by claiming to be a stan. -_-

:lmao: We don't need it. We got folks that go and jack their news. If I posted it here, I wouldn't give them homage...they didn't copyright all Janet news.

We have. Mainly because of the parodies lol

Ch - I hate when I see "Jacked from J/X" :lol:.