I'm.So.In.Love.

hotboy06

:lmao: Sometimes I wish Janet knew about this board. laugh.gif I'm sure those folks at the xone place jaded her view regarding her fans (I'm still banned from there b/c the mod is still mad that I'm not apologizing for post a gif against him).

the gif where his wig was snatched on the Tricky Lake show? :lol:

:o

Lies, falsehoods, and fabrications!!!!

I know all of the QUEEN's lyrics instantly!

Ya'll just love throwing unwarranted shade at me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

You know very well this is a lie.

And Jarryl i'mma need you to back me up because you were in this conversation too along with Reyna!

dsAQo.gif

You know very well this is a lie.

And Jarryl i'mma need you to back me up because you were in this conversation too along with Reyna!

dsAQo.gif

I vaguely remember this insident, but I don't remember which thread...I love ya TOFy, but I do recall you making a mistake with the lyrics or song title...and everyone going in on you about it lol.

But hey I stand by my gif to him...he gets eaten out here alot....and not in the good way! :coffee: (LOL)

I vaguely remember this insident, but I don't remember which thread...I love ya TOFy, but I do recall you making a mistake with the lyrics or song title...and everyone going in on you about it lol.

But hey I stand by my gif to him...he gets eaten out here alot....and not in the good way! :coffee: (LOL)

He get's eaten because he positions himself that way :shifty:

• Upvote 1