red flags when u meet someone

Bailey

You look alot better than that broken wrist bitch.... I would fuck you instead.. Its a new year mr bailey get over him and don't look at who he with now... even if dude did look better than you wouldn't matter he isn't the one for u. You need to let it go u seem nice... I rarely give people compliments on here but u better than that...

When I dated the older dude we talked alot and he actually took me to alot of places I learned alot in the process...

I knew I looked better, plus how is THAT thang throwing the dick? He look like he cant throw shit

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why its so many fem tops out there now its disgusting :mellow: :mellow:

my ex said he was a bottom the night he set it up that I would "meet" his new "friend" at the club back in Oct. anywho your saying what everyone else says I deserve better and that my ex is a piece of shit

my ex said he was a bottom the night he set it up that I would "meet" his new "friend" at the club back in Oct. anywho your saying what everyone else says I deserve better and that my ex is a piece of shit

A new year new start.... enjoy the freedom. You should date a black or spanish guy this year anyway.... might work out better.

A new year new start.... enjoy the freedom. You should date a black or spanish guy this year anyway.... might work out better.

actually I met this fine ass brutha at the gym, we talked I gave him my email addy he still has not hit me up and I have not seen him in the gym either, I have a cold this week so no gym but I hope I run into him again I might have to get aggressive, and his chest is the bomb and he look good we would make a hot black boy pair

actually I met this fine ass brutha at the gym, we talked I gave him my email addy he still has not hit me up and I have not seen him in the gym either, I have a cold this week so no gym but I hope I run into him again I might have to get aggressive, and his chest is the bomb and he look good we would make a hot black boy pair

Oh cool... don't get too caught up on the looks and body... u not blatin :P>_< dig for deeper make sure he treats u nice....

What are the first things you look for in meeting someone new? What have people said or done that let you know they are no good

I have heard it said, and believe it's true, that people let you know who they really are within five minutes of meeting them. But sometime we are not will to listen to what's being said. We'd rather hear the things want to. That's not to say you should write someone off because they have one or two annoying habits.

If you mature... yall could discuss things... I dated a dude that was 37 or 38 and I was like only 19 or 20.. we had fun.

I don't want to be old enough at barely 21 to be able to discuss mid-life crisis with a 38 year old; and I would not go for a 38 year old who could relate to my life as a college student. I could see; maybe at 30; dating a 50 year old; but no not right now. I'm still too close to not being able to drink age. :lol:

my ex who is 31 is dating a 20 year old who just turned 20 so he not even close to 21, my question is like above what could they possibly have to talk about? The ex is a GM of a Polo store, the new bf works at Applebees... I have a question tho....is he cuter than me?

thenewguy.jpg

john.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard it said, and believe it's true, that people let you know who they really are within five minutes of meeting them. But sometime we are not will to listen to what's being said. We'd rather hear the things want to. That's not to say you should write someone off because they have one or two annoying habits.

Who is this man, and where did he come from with all this good advice? :unsure:

When you look old enough to be my daddy and still trying to holler, or niggas who ain't got no job, don't go to school and doesn't have a car what the fuck can you do for me when you ain;t got shit going on for yourself

Was you on TLCs No Scrubs the remix shit

Archived