Bailey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No job and/or not in school.

It's one or the other.

that too

and smoking out

was talking to this other guy and he would smoke out every day. I dont mind smoking out, but if you do it every day, every hour, then I have a problem with it. He told me he wanted to quit and find a job

he quit for one day

that too

and smoking out

was talking to this other guy and he would smoke out every day. I dont mind smoking out, but if you do it every day, every hour, then I have a problem with it. He told me he wanted to quit and find a job

he quit for one day

*tries my best not to laugh*

I'm indifferent about smokers. I don't mind casual smokers, but bitches who act like cigarettes are their life support is where I have a problem.

I was thinking it, but I was waiting for someone to say it. I was trying to be classy. :unsure:

I don't deal with weed heads. -_-

I can handle it if they limit themselves

but this dude did it atleast every hour

then would do that stoner laugh that was so fucking annoying...........too bad though, he was a good lay :coffee:

I can handle it if they limit themselves

but this dude did it atleast every hour

then would do that stoner laugh that was so fucking annoying...........too bad though, he was a good lay :coffee:

I don't want the shit around me tbh. :mellow: Don't come around me high, have the munchies, etc. :umm:

When I was like 22 I went out on a date with this guy I been chatting with for awhile online... Issue was he had all these hickies on this neck and said a girl did it... he was a military dude so I knew he was slutty anyway but be honest.

Same year I met this white dude that kissed my face in an elevator and told me how cute I was... (coming on too strong)

Then its the too DL dude... always looking over his shoulder constantly saying how he is so masc and not into the gay scene.... (this is a red flag because it reeks of insecurity.. if your naturally masc and not into the typical gay stuff let ur actions and mannerisms speak for u.

I'm a picky dater and will cut someone quickly these are just some of the things that are red flags to me... I could go on and on :yawn:

I have another one

when they start throwing out the word LOVE in the first week of knowing them

this one guy would tell me he would love to spend the rest of their life with someone like me. then it was they would love to be wrapped in the arms of someone like me. then it switched too they would love to spend the rest of their life with me and they would love to be wrapped in my arms

people who fall in love too fast just irk me

When I was like 22 I went out on a date with this guy I been chatting with for awhile online... Issue was he had all these hickies on this neck and said a girl did it... he was a military dude so I knew he was slutty anyway but be honest.

Same year I met this white dude that kissed my face in an elevator and told me how cute I was... (coming on too strong)

Then its the too DL dude... always looking over his shoulder constantly saying how he is so masc and not into the gay scene.... (this is a red flag because it reeks of insecurity.. if your naturally masc and not into the typical gay stuff let ur actions and mannerisms speak for u.

I'm a picky dater and will cut someone quickly these are just some of the things that are red flags to me... I could go on and on :yawn:

I found the coming on too strong one too be interesting, I suppose if you notice too sometimes a guy will come off as way too good to be true, I realize only in hindsight my ex was not down to Earth at all and Im so down to Earth

I found the coming on too strong one too be interesting, I suppose if you notice too sometimes a guy will come off as way too good to be true, I realize only in hindsight my ex was not down to Earth at all and Im so down to Earth

It was just a bit much and the look in his eyes made me uncomfortable.... like he wanted to eat me alive or something very strange. I like aggressive guys because I can be aggressive but that was just too creepy.

Everyone has their shit with them... people always put their best face forward at the start of a relationship... You only start to find out the real shit after the 6 month period...

If you mature... yall could discuss things... I dated a dude that was 37 or 38 and I was like only 19 or 20.. we had fun.

my ex who is 31 is dating a 20 year old who just turned 20 so he not even close to 21, my question is like above what could they possibly have to talk about? The ex is a GM of a Polo store, the new bf works at Applebees... I have a question tho....is he cuter than me?

thenewguy.jpg

john.jpg

It was just a bit much and the look in his eyes made me uncomfortable.... like he wanted to eat me alive or something very strange. I like aggressive guys because I can be aggressive but that was just too creepy.

Everyone has their shit with them... people always put their best face forward at the start of a relationship... You only start to find out the real shit after the 6 month period...

we only lasted 6 months I was tired of his shit its funny i talk about the thing yet I ended it

my ex who is 31 is dating a 20 year old who just turned 20 so he not even close to 21, my question is like above what could they possibly have to talk about? The ex is a GM of a Polo store, the new bf works at Applebees... I have a question tho....is he cuter than me?

thenewguy.jpg

john.jpg

You look alot better than that broken wrist bitch.... I would fuck you instead.. Its a new year mr bailey get over him and don't look at who he with now... even if dude did look better than you wouldn't matter he isn't the one for u. You need to let it go u seem nice... I rarely give people compliments on here but u better than that...

When I dated the older dude we talked alot and he actually took me to alot of places I learned alot in the process...

Archived