Janet and some of the other siblings request Michael's Executors to RESIGN!

Reyna ♔

Randy just confirmed on Twitter that it was authentic:

Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8

Yes, the letter is authentic.

Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8

We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.

This is the statement from the estate as posted by the MJ Online Team:

(http://www.twitlonger.com/show/icl1ob)

STATEMENT FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE ATTORNEYS:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will – his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

Janet just retweeted both of Randy's tweets.

So more proof of authenticity. I still have to ask why Joe and Latoya's signatures aren't there. Katherine's either. Jackie and Marlon, yes, but with Latoya and Joe being the most outspoken members of the family and Katherine being the main one involved, it seems weird. Also, why now? Plus, if there was privacy intended, why publish the letter for everyone to see? Just getting some questions out.

Janet just retweeted both of Randy's tweets.

So more proof of authenticity. I still have to ask why Joe and Latoya's signatures aren't there. Katherine's either. Jackie and Marlon, yes, but with Latoya and Joe being the most outspoken members of the family and Katherine being the main one involved, it seems weird. Also, why now? Plus, if there was privacy intended, why publish the letter for everyone to see? Just getting some questions out.

I've been wondering this too. I think it's possible that LaToya and Joe were asked not to say anything - since Michael died they've been saying exactly what was written in the letter but with no evidence...and it looked bad on them and people ridiculed them. So I guess if they say it again, now, then it's possible people will disregard it? As to why now - I'm not sure. Perhaps they've been trying to get proof etc? Or perhaps Katherines mini-stroke was the last strike for them after all nobody messes with Mother.

I've been wondering this too. I think it's possible that LaToya and Joe were asked not to say anything - since Michael died they've been saying exactly what was written in the letter but with no evidence...and it looked bad on them and people ridiculed them. So I guess if they say it again, now, then it's possible people will disregard it? As to why now - I'm not sure. Perhaps they've been trying to get proof etc? Or perhaps Katherines mini-stroke was the last strike for them after all nobody messes with Mother.

Maybe, but I think everyone getting together and showing that unity is more important than saving from past ridicule. Especially if they have evidence now. I mean, it's the court, if taken there, that matters here, not really the public. The more signatures from the close family, the better, more like. That's possible, too, either one. However, the timing is still interesting with why the Estate is the target and not some of the other dealings going on behind the scenes that weren't spoken of. Other shady characters moved out of the way by the Estate and not the family. Also, aside from the whole Michael album deal, I don't see how the Estate is really ruining or shaming Michael's legacy. I mean, if anything, the brothers have had more of a time with that, imo.

MJ fans seriously seem to hate randy and call him a cheat and a fraud yet Janet always has his back.....it would be interesting to know who is right. I also heard that Janet and Randy are mad at LaToya and Jermaine over all this but I don't know why either!

LATEST TWEETS FROM PARIS!!!! She deleted the first one soon after but the other two are still there. https://twitter.com/ParisJackson

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much.

i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine .

i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members .

MJ fans seriously seem to hate randy and call him a cheat and a fraud yet Janet always has his back.....it would be interesting to know who is right. I also heard that Janet and Randy are mad at LaToya and Jermaine over all this but I don't know why either!

Mad at Jermaine? But he signed the letter, too. What the.. This is getting crazy.

Mad at Jermaine? But he signed the letter, too. What the.. This is getting crazy.

Maybe I got confused about Jermaine but I def read that Janet and latoya were feuding.

And is that Paris tweet real?! This is so messy!!!! And I thought the Janet signature on the letter was fake!

SO MESSY!!!!

Maybe I got confused about Jermaine but I def read that Janet and latoya were feuding.

And is that Paris tweet real?! This is so messy!!!! And I thought the Janet signature on the letter was fake!

SO MESSY!!!!

That feud doesn't surprise me. Something about Latoya saying too much, I think.

Yup, the last two are still there. The tweet to Randy she deleted but not before people RT'd it.

It's so confusing. Janet RT'd Randy's tweets earlier but Paris is saying none of this is true. Who's right?

Well I doubt Janet would Retweet if it wasn't, unless one of her team made a huge booboo.......I'm confused because Janet normally stays far away from this stuff. Paris provably shouldn't be getting messy with her family in public like that.....eeeek!

I don't know whether to applaud or feel worried but here's her latest tweet:

fighting fire with fire only gets you burned… well i say maybe we need a little spark in our lives #ComeAtMeBro

If this is at her family, she's got some balls. lol

OMG - is this really her twitter?!! She has BALLS!!

This kinda makes Janet look bad for signing a letter that Paris calls lies.....

Yup. MAJOR balls. lol.

Looks bad on both sides, really. I have a feeling Randy is the main architect of this. I just hope the other siblings know what they're talking about. Janet never signs on to the stuff they do but this time she did, so there must be truth somewhere here. I don't know.