Oprah interviews Rihanna

CK1Czar

Did anyone watch the interview and what did you think?

I really liked it. It made me see her in a different light. She is still so in love with Chris. I'm glad that she said that she has moved on, I just wish she would have told everyone else to move on as well

Loved it, from beginning to end, loved her answers all of them. And have a better understanding of her. And ofcourse she wasn't going to tell people to get over what he did to her, because she said the smart thing instead, she can't tell people how to feel about it, BINGO, she gets what ALOT of people don't, you can't force people to feel the same way about anything or anyone as you do. So tho I still find him a ignorant self obsessed douche and will always have to attach women beater to his name, it is nice to hear her say why she's friends with him, and how she feels, tho it still don't change my opinion about him. But enough about that, I also loved her family :coffee:

Fantastic interview. So real. So vulnerable. So articulate.

My love for her just increased(if that's possible).. :wub:

i see no lies here. :coffee: it was everything i hoped it would be and more shes soooo beautiful loved the natural look and her unadulterated honesty about everything i loved her in depth responses she really drew u in and made u think cant wait to see where she goes with her life and career next cant believe shes only 24 she seems much more mature than that

• Upvote 1

i see no lies here. :coffee: it was everything i hoped it would be and more shes soooo beautiful loved the natural look and her unadulterated honesty about everything i loved her in depth responses she really drew u in and made u think cant wait to see where she goes with her life and career next cant believe shes only 24 she seems much more mature than that

I think Oprah was impressed with her answers and she said she was shocked at a few..Oprah wasn't ready for her articulate answers and was gonna drag if need be..But Rihsus gave a great interview and showed vulnerability.

We aren't worthy tbh..

5vbvpt-vi-1.gif

I think Oprah was impressed with her answers and she said she was shocked at a few..Oprah wasn't ready for her articulate answers and was gonna drag if need be..But Rihsus gave a great interview and showed vulnerability.

We aren't worthy tbh..

5vbvpt-vi-1.gif

basically...even in the previews oprah spoke on her preconceived notions about riri, im glad she blew her away and im sure riri gained some more fans it was so cute when oprah talked about rockstar 101 and riri was like whaat? u know my music?! hahaha

basically...even in the previews oprah spoke on her preconceived notions about riri, im glad she blew her away and im sure riri gained some more fans it was so cute when oprah talked about rockstar 101 and riri was like whaat? u know my music?! hahaha

Yesssss!! I was shocked when she was reciting "Rockstar 101"..and then "We All Want Love".. :asham:

Now Oprah and Rihsus are besties.. :shifty:

Loved the interview.

Out of all new generation of mainstream pop stars She's the only one worth stanning for.

The music is there, the personality is there,the look is there, she is true to herself, she is kind to her stans and her stanbase is not as dreadful as the other mainstream ones. I guess they take it after Her

• Upvote 2

Loved the interview.

Out of all new generation of mainstream pop stars She's the only one worth stanning for.

The music is there, the personality is there,the look is there, she is true to herself, she is kind to her stans and her stanbase is not as dreadful as the other mainstream ones. I guess they take it after Her

j0jn75.gif

Loved the interview.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u for this!!!!! i see no lies :filenails:

well i am not a stan like some of you but i did watch and i have grown to like some of her music

I thought she was very down to earth and just a young womean in love. I felt sorry for her. She really still loves Chris and if it wasn't for the public she would be fucking him now :thumbup:i dont judge her. some people can forgive, some cannot. i think she will luv him until she finds someone else to fill that void when she can allow herself to. so sad. he must have some good dick for real :ph34r::lmao: love is a powerful thing when it is for real.

• Upvote 1

well i am not a stan like some of you but i did watch and i have grown to like some of her music

I thought she was very down to earth and just a young womean in love. I felt sorry for her. She really still loves Chris and if it wasn't for the public she would be fucking him now :thumbup:i dont judge her. some people can forgive, some cannot. i think she will luv him until she finds someone else to fill that void when she can allow herself to. so sad. he must have some good dick for real :ph34r::lmao: love is a powerful thing when it is for real.

A view from a woman! :thumbup::shifty:

And yes, his peen is good. -_-