What are the most racially tolerant cities in America?

Bailey

I have an issue I have discovered, lately since beginning my education for a professional health care career, it occurred to me Blacks are far and few in the ranks of the professionals in Michigan. Now the ones we do have are old and retiring, the young Black elite moved the fuck out. So unless I want to be around a bunch of high siddity White folk telling me what to do I'm gonna have to move.

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly, I just know it :filenails:

you're gonna base all of sf on a single gay bar? :rolleyes:

also, i've been to that bar and there are definitely blacks and asians there, at least now.

I think they sued soooo :whistle: back on topic they say New York, but it depends because it's sooooo expensive, I read Atlanta is the worst believe it or not

can I get 2 outta 3 hell :filenails:

Cleveland bars don't discriminate.. at least not me... the good ones at least.. of course every city has bars that black/gays shouldn't venture into... white trash bars and hole-in-the-wall bars

just don't draw attention to yourself by throwing glitter or wearing eye makeup and dresses/heels... and you'll be fine in any major city

I was asking what's your take on Cleveland I already know you are there :sigh:

Cleveland bars don't discriminate.. the good ones at least.. of course every city has bars that black/gays shouldn't venture into... white trash bars and hole-in-the-wall bars... the gay bars in Cleveland suck tho

just don't draw attention to yourself by throwing glitter or wearing eye makeup and dresses/heels... and you'll be fine in any major city

:umm: enlighten us :filenails:

i think he's referring to the anti-minority laws.. like their immigration reform and anti-abortion law

How about DC ? I'm here right now on a contract and it's very much filled with black professionals. I would definatly take a look here if I were you. Personally, DC isn't for me in the long run though. It's a cool city, but it's just too damn expensive. America is a big place, I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

DC came up in my search, but it is a very expensive city to live in. I have been there, and I didn't care for somethings there not my kinda place, I want something not too big not too small

Cleveland bars don't discriminate.. the good ones at least.. of course every city has bars that black/gays shouldn't venture into... white trash bars and hole-in-the-wall bars... the gay bars in Cleveland suck tho

i think he's referring to the anti-minority laws.. like their immigration reform and anti-abortion law

Ohhh....so when you go a good bar in Cleveland, what's the crowd like? Is it mostly White? mixed? Do the races interact? I have been here my whole life and its so weird how you could be in a bar half Black and half White and folks did not interact much. Now it's either super White or ghetto

Probably NY and LA. They'd have to be tolerant because they're so diverse. I can't speak on NY, but where my family lived in LA, they're next door neighbors were Black, Hispanic, and everything in between. I remember it being a regular area. I don't recall the population demographics being so segregated.

Stay away any major city in the South. The fact that Alabama erected a statute of the first grand dragon of the KKK should tell you they're still living in the past.