What are the most racially tolerant cities in America?

Bailey

Probably NY and LA. They'd have to be tolerant because they're so diverse. I can't speak on NY, but where my family lived in LA, they're next door neighbors were Black, Hispanic, and everything in between. I remember it being a regular area. I don't recall the population demographics being so segregated.

Stay away any major city in the South. The fact that Alabama erected a statute of the first grand dragon of the KKK should tell you they're still living in the past.

So not the South....hmmmmm

personally I wouldn't visit Atlanta if someone offered me a two free nights there... i like a mixed population.. whites, blacks, asians, latinos.. that's my America

I have not been to Atlanta unless you count the layover from DC back to Michigan, and that don't count, so I have no idea what Atlanta is like, I am told it is a gay Black mecca. But I like White folks too, and I have too many customer service needs to be in an all Black town. :whistle:

How about DC ? I'm here right now on a contract and it's very much filled with black professionals. I would definatly take a look here if I were you. Personally, DC isn't for me in the long run though. It's a cool city, but it's just too damn expensive. America is a big place, I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

I was going to say DC. I was thinking of moving there a few years ago. I live in New Orleans, and it's pretty mixed in the city, but the suburbs, and places in the rural parts of the state that are not very diverse. No city is perfect. :filenails:

isn't that expensive though? I'm thinking East coast too

you'll get paid "more" for whatever you do to off-set the higher prices of things... don't worry so much about price in the long run... it'll even out

but in the short run.. yeah, maybe a good apartment/condo/house will cost more in that State.. in the end.. it's well worth the price of admission

san francisco possibly

Actually the AA population is dropping like crazy in San Fran. Blacks had a population of about 90,000 in the mid 90s. Now its about 40,000. But the good thing is the bay area is a great place for the medical profession. Lots of doctors, nurses and medical admin jobs in the bay. Plus a lot of young, vulnerable boy pussy.

• Upvote 1

Actually the AA population is dropping like crazy in San Fran. Blacks had a population of about 90,000 in the mid 90s. Now its about 40,000. But the good thing is the bay area is a great place for the medical profession. Lots of doctors, nurses and medical admin jobs in the bay. Plus a lot of young, vulnerable boy pussy.

sold.gif

• Upvote 2

okay Im bored it's late so humor me, where do you live? What's it like? Like say you wanna go out to a swank bar professionals, White, Black, Asian and they all interact, does that exist where you are?

I live in Sunnyvale, which is just north of San Jose and just south of Palo Alto. 45 mins from both oakland and san francisco.

My city is mostly suburban, and is made up of techies due to all the tech companies in the silicon valley. Google, yahoo, fb, AOL, apple and ebay are all within a 5 to 10 mile radius of my house. Netflix too.

Other than tech companies all the bay really has to offer is hospitals. I work for the VA hospital myself so trust me when I tell you people come from all over the country to work and go to school in the bay area. Stanford and SF State are two of the best med programs in the country. And they have nursing programs on every corner. The bay is VERY diverse. I grew up in LA and trust me, the bay is more diverse by leaps and bounds. LA looks diverse on paper, but its really not. :thumbdown: Everybody lives in their own neighborhoods down there.

The bay isn't big enough for everybody to get a neighborhood! :lol:

Except for the gays of course. Will take a ghetto and flip that shit into a yuppie mecca in no time. :filenails:

• Upvote 1

I live in Sunnyvale, which is just north of San Jose and just south of Palo Alto. 45 mins from both oakland and san francisco.

My city is mostly suburban, and is made up of techies due to all the tech companies in the silicon valley. Google, yahoo, fb, AOL, apple and ebay are all within a 5 to 10 mile radius of my house. Netflix too.

Other than tech companies all the bay really has to offer is hospitals. I work for the VA hospital myself so trust me when I tell you people come from all over the country to work and go to school in the bay area. Stanford and SF State are two of the best med programs in the country. And they have nursing programs on every corner. The bay is VERY diverse. I grew up in LA and trust me, the bay is more diverse by leaps and bounds. LA looks diverse on paper, but its really not. :thumbdown: Everybody lives in their own neighborhoods down there.

The bay isn't big enough for everybody to get a neighborhood! :lol:

Except for the gays of course. Will take a ghetto and flip that shit into a yuppie mecca in no time. :filenails:

bitch :asham: I love it :lmao:

Toronto?

I have been to Toronto many times, it's about a 4hour drive. It's clean, Canada tends to be really clean. It has some great eateries if you are a foodie like me. It has Church street which is like the gay shopping district, bars and gay pride flags everywhere. I get the feeling Toronto is a great city, it may be pricey in some areas, but you did get a diverse populace. I mean a hot body Black brutha that speaks French for real...What else did I like about Toronto? Hmmmmm the bars are fun, I have to admit not coming from a big city I never understood that it is common place in big cities to have sex clubs and swinging. I mean that sorta thing is just in vogue in a big city, so when I was at this one bar in Toronto they had a dark room where guys where basically getting off, I don't recall seeing fucking but I was kinda shocked to see a guy sucking dick in a bar. Now of course I was young then, I mean now I can say in Detroit I was the guy sucking dick in a bar, but that's neither here nor there. :filenails: Toronto has great shopping too, I was in a high end fashion store can't recall the name but they had this sharp ass black jacket I wanted so bad, until I saw it was 5000.00 dollars I wanna say it was Dolce & Gabana

Oh and in Canada da strippers can take it all off and most are for "sale" so I have been in those bars like dayum dude you hung...but I wouldn't purchase I will watch though :filenails: