How many of you have moved to another city?

Bailey

Yeah, but I never do anything about it, really :asham: So it is true, there is one for guys. Know what? Not surprised at all with you :P:lol:

well I can only speak for myself, I don't keep like a calendar of it, but it happens about once a month and I stay thinking about sex and beating this dick to hell, this week was brutal. But I think I'm good now.

VA(where I'm from) to Oklahoma(military).

Oklahoma to South Korea.

South Korea back to Oklahoma.

Oklahoma to South Carolina.

If I get this job in North Carolina, I'll be moving there.

are you looking forward to NC? I assume SC was a military assignment? Oh and since William left, can I sign up at 37 with a Bachelor's?

VA(where I'm from) to Oklahoma(military).

Oklahoma to South Korea.

South Korea back to Oklahoma.

Oklahoma to South Carolina.

If I get this job in North Carolina, I'll be moving there.

which did you like the most? Which did you like the least? Oh and thank you for participating in this thread. Ima plus one all ya'll til I'm out. :thumbup:

okay so right when I got to you my quota hit :asham: I know you could care less but Ima get you tho :cheer:

are you looking forward to NC? I assume SC was a military assignment? Oh and since William left, can I sign up at 37 with a Bachelor's?

I went to visit a friend who lives there over the holiday weekend..The job will be on Fort Bragg..

And no, I was not in the military when I moved to SC..and I think the age to sign up has increased to 44(I think)..

• Upvote 1

I went to visit a friend who lives there over the holiday weekend..The job will be on Fort Bragg..

And no, I was not in the military when I moved to SC..and I think the age to sign up has increased to 44(I think)..

well get ready to process my paperwork :excited: ....so why did you move to SC? Do you like it? I know I ask a lot of questions but in the end anyone who reads my posts can easily see all I am asking is are you happy? and what makes you happy? because I am not.

Oh my gosh :asham: At least you're good now :lol:

the worst is semen, it goes everywhere and I be like okay let's spray it into these boxers because I cleaned the comforter and sheets but sometimes the orgasm is so good I go into convulsions and I have the habit of flicking my dick after I cum like just whip it and that cum can land anywhere. One time I went to class after beating it and wondering where the cum went, I am dead serious, I had cum all over my fucking shirt didn't see it til I got home...fucking mess :filenails:

the worst is semen, it goes everywhere and I be like okay let's spray it into these boxers because I cleaned the comforter and sheets but sometimes the orgasm is so good I go into convulsions and I have the habit of flicking my dick after I cum like just whip it and that cum can land anywhere. One time I went to class after beating it and wondering where the cum went, I am dead serious, I had cum all over my fucking shirt didn't see it til I got home...fucking mess :filenails:

:mellow: Woooooowwww. That is a serious mess :lmao: :lmao:

Have you ever seen "Soldier's Girl"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier%27s_Girl_%28TV_movie%29 it's really good I want you to see that movie

Well the birth control I'm on puts those on hold. I get a shot every 3 months and no periods unless I stop getting the shots. Hallelujah! :thumbup:

that's actually kinda funny reminds me of a nursing professor I had, she already had kids, and the doctors told her they needed to do a hysterectomy, and she was like no more periods? they said nope no more anything there, she was like sign me up take it out, she made it sound like she had a bad radiator :asham:

I got some ass there too, but I hated when the dudes would just throw it to you, like because I'm a man of color I'm easy. They seem to be all about their cars and material wealth in Dallas, I spent a lot of money there, I had just had my buy out from Chrysler and thousands in the bank, I went to that expensive mall can't remember it but it had Louis and and Versace store opening

LMFAO @ Got Some Ass Here Too :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yeah depending on where u were they would throw it at you for that exact reason...i feel like meat at times...not that i mind it BUT some of them be a lil too bold and forward

And Yeah most likely you were either at the Galleria or Northpark Mall (Which Are My Fav Malls Here LOL) :thumbup: :thumbup:

fuck yea I was talking to professors and being extra ....shit I got home into the mirror like..oh shit :mellow:

Oh that's just embarrassing :mellow::asham:

that's actually kinda funny reminds me of a nursing professor I had, she already had kids, and the doctors told her they needed to do a hysterectomy, and she was like no more periods? they said nope no more anything there, she was like sign me up take it out, she made it sound like she had a bad radiator :asham:

Periods hurt like all hell. lol Depends on the woman, I guess, but all of us agree it hurts. Mine are just horrible. I was so happy when my doctor told me that I wouldn't have anymore periods until I wanted to(getting to the time I want to have kids later on). It was like she gave me the key to life. I hate getting needles but I was ready for that shot. Left or right side? Let her pick :clapping::lol:

LMFAO @ Got Some Ass Here Too :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yeah depending on where u were they would throw it at you for that exact reason...i feel like meat at times...not that i mind it BUT some of them be a lil too bold and forward

And Yeah most likely you were either at the Galleria or Northpark Mall (Which Are My Fav Malls Here LOL) :thumbup: :thumbup:

I was thinking about it and I said I wanna tell him North something....and there you named it....Northpark Mall I remember all them expensive cars in the parking structure....I shopped my ass off in that bitch ....the cafeteria was the shit too. I saw old ladies with expensive gear on walking with their sons, mothers shop for their sons, I worked retail once I noticed it as such as gay thing, anyway I was like shit I need to get me one of these oil muthafuckas. :filenails:

So yes the White dudes would bend over the bar looking back at me, I was like um ...no...get that shit somewhere please....I fucked a dude with a smoking body he said he was married. He showed up to my hotel room and I was like damn, his pee pee bigger than mine....who sucking who :shifty:

Oh that's just embarrassing :mellow::asham:

Periods hurt like all hell. lol Depends on the woman, I guess, but all of us agree it hurts. Mine are just horrible. I was so happy when my doctor told me that I wouldn't have anymore periods until I wanted to(getting to the time I want to have kids later on). It was like she gave me the key to life. I hate getting needles but I was ready for that shot. Left or right side? Let her pick :clapping::lol:

yea we were discussing how women sometimes define their womanhood by their ability to bear children, she said it differs of course woman to woman, for her she was like take it. Some women even with kids after a hysterectomy feel they have lost something that makes them a woman, my mom had one in the mid 80s she had two boys already but always wanted a girl. For my mom it was different.

I was thinking about it and I said I wanna tell him North something....and there you named it....Northpark Mall I remember all them expensive cars in the parking structure....I shopped my ass off in that bitch ....the cafeteria was the shit too. I saw old ladies with expensive gear on walking with their sons, mothers shop for their sons, I worked retail once I noticed it as such as gay thing, anyway I was like shit I need to get me one of these oil muthafuckas. :filenails:

So yes the White dudes would bend over the bar looking back at me, I was like um ...no...get that shit somewhere please....I fucked a dude with a smoking body he said he was married. He showed up to my hotel room and I was like damn, his pee pee bigger than mine....who sucking who :shifty:

Yes i love that mall. I use to live right downtown so i use to go there ALL THE TIME. It's really nice around the holidays.

And yeah if u were on Cedar Springs most of them gay bars are mainly white bars. If u were off maple or wycliff those bars are black. And further down maple is the hispanic gar bars lol. So yeah if u were on Cedar Springs and cute they will try to get you especially if you are "Fresh Meat" lol

*And who sucked who is what i wanna know* :yep: :yep: :yep:

Yes i love that mall. I use to live right downtown so i use to go there ALL THE TIME. It's really nice around the holidays.

And yeah if u were on Cedar Springs most of them gay bars are mainly white bars. If u were off maple or wycliff those bars are black. And further down maple is the hispanic gar bars lol. So yeah if u were on Cedar Springs and cute they will try to get you especially if you are "Fresh Meat" lol

I don't know the dude he said he was "discreet" but shit when he showed up at my hotel room he was hot, and willing to do as fucking told. I swear sometimes being a lazy bottom would be easier because I really have to put on a show for these bitches. All I know is we had safe good sex and him cum ...so

boom.gif

I was on what my girlfriend there called the strip and yes down further was a Latino bar they had food after the bar outside it was good, my friend she was like nigga you drunk. I got fucked up in a Black bar with women some damn bar, and this one chick gone say why you mean mugging me, I was like no sweety sometimes I make faces and don't even realize it and you too cute for that, all the while some girl on the floor ass popping for dollas, I danced my ass off my friend was like you be dancing yo ass off...they forget him love Janet. :rolleyes:

Scared? No, nervous YES, ready? FUCK YES. Detroit was the only place I ever lived, I've traveled the world, and alot of these states, but Detroit was always home...for better and worst. Yea luckily for me my mom moved out here too (free ride to get here and rent), like I had the plan to move here in 2012, but I didn't know who I'd stay with, or what I'd do. But back to the emotion of it, I was nervous, ready and excited, it's a whole different way of life out here (FOR THE BETTER) people are positive and openly nice. I highly suggest a move out of state (ESPECIALLY Michigan).

Im so happy for you, I know Detroit, been there, east side...I know eewww...but you made it out. :thumbup:

you are excited you gave details you want a change, maybe just need one. Trust me we all do at some point.

Jezzz I think I'm a damn moving trailer ! Nevermind city to city, I've moved from country country and this year alone I've lived in Miami and DC , all for work and I'm set to head home to London in afew days then move back to Florida or Illinois by the end of October ! I'm having fun with all the things I've got to see and do but I'm actually a little tired of it all and would like to settle in one place and just adjust to a steady life. It's hard to keep the same friends and relationships when on the go. If I settle somewhere, it definatly has to be in the city though. I can't do no rural shit.

Jezzz I think I'm a damn moving trailer ! Nevermind city to city, I've moved from country country and this year alone I've lived in Miami and DC , all for work and I'm set to head home to London in afew days then move back to Florida or Illinois by the end of October ! I'm having fun with all the things I've got to see and do but I'm actually a little tired of it all and would like to settle in one place and just adjust to a steady life. It's hard to keep the same friends and relationships when on the go. If I settle somewhere, it definatly has to be in the city though. I can't do no rural shit.

Do you feel like Janet? Living outta suit case? research, you have the brains figure it out....how old are u? You ready to settle down? Sounds like no your career is taking yo ass instead of you taking yo career