How many of you have moved to another city?

Bailey

I have an opportunity to go to Spain as well

mind you I will be moving for a few months. I would love to stay at either one for long term, but my parents are getting older and we still have a ranch to upkeep. So I would be going for a short while

so Davey Wavey from youtube inspired me when he went to Australia for a few months, I would take shacking up with Matt for a few months, although I have a feeling bitch would go ape shit when things aint how he want em :rolleyes: "DONT BE PUTTING ALL OUR BUSINESS ON THE JANET FORUM EITHER MATE"

you could always say I live here for x months and experience their way of life.

What do you like to be around as far as community and surroundings are concerned? What suits best to you? No place will be perfect of course, but answering these kinds of questions and getting as close as you can to that is a great start.

well I have traveled some, I can remember walking in downtown Chicago, I got lost, I love getting lost in a city, I saw businessmen walking in expensive suits and shopping at places like Burberry coming out with a shit load of bags. I was kinda surprised how many folks carried a man bag, it was weird to me like these dudes all have purses :asham: I liked the fast pace, I like the sleek look. I want diversity I want to walk into a gay bar and it's like educated Black, White,, Asian, Hispanic and we interact not off to a corner segregated

I mean packed up for greener pastures, I'm not talking like a 20 min move I mean you bounced like 500 miles. Were you scared? Did you move with a friend or family? Did you move without knowing anyone there? I'm kinda scared but I need to get out of here.

Scared? No, nervous YES, ready? FUCK YES. Detroit was the only place I ever lived, I've traveled the world, and alot of these states, but Detroit was always home...for better and worst. Yea luckily for me my mom moved out here too (free ride to get here and rent), like I had the plan to move here in 2012, but I didn't know who I'd stay with, or what I'd do. But back to the emotion of it, I was nervous, ready and excited, it's a whole different way of life out here (FOR THE BETTER) people are positive and openly nice. I highly suggest a move out of state (ESPECIALLY Michigan).

• Upvote 1

Scared? No, nervous YES, ready? FUCK YES. Detroit was the only place I ever lived, I've traveled the world, and alot of these states, but Detroit was always home...for better and worst. Yea luckily for me my mom moved out here too (free ride to get here and rent), like I had the plan to move here in 2012, but I didn't know who I'd stay with, or what I'd do. But back to the emotion of it, I was nervous, ready and excited, it's a whole different way of life out here (FOR THE BETTER) people are positive and openly nice. I highly suggest a move out of state (ESPECIALLY Michigan).

you know Michigan sucks, even Detroit....it's like I can't imagine my life here anymore I want out of this shit, and I am getting old, these young kids coming up now too, this shit aint right I gotta make some changes.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Some of us are not introverts by nature but rather nuture, my dad was a control freak he wouldn't let us have friends over nor go places, I never had a date until I was 18. I couldn't ride my bike as a kid on the other side of the street always our side and no more than a few houses. So I think I just haven't learned those social skills, I tell people all the time that ask me to play a game of cards, that i don't know how to play any card games, because people learn how to play cards with other people, since we were not allowed friends I never learned a single game of cards.

I mean packed up for greener pastures, I'm not talking like a 20 min move I mean you bounced like 500 miles. Were you scared? Did you move with a friend or family? Did you move without knowing anyone there? I'm kinda scared but I need to get out of here.

I moved from NY to Austin, TX. Wasn't scared...kind of was ready for something new. I was 18. Only knew two people there and was like hey why not try it. BUT I hated it because most of the clubs were 21 and up and me being 16 couldnt go anywhere...BUT then few months later i moved a few hours away to Dallas and loved it. Its normally to feel a lil scared because my move from Austin to Dallas scared me a lil bit but once i got here i was so happy. And i only knew 1 person in Dallas then. Know i know tooooo many lol

• Upvote 1

Freshman year of college, parties, drinks, sex, new city, no bills, no responsibility except to do well in class. I got accustomed to living in a new cit really quick. Now when I moved to Alexandria it took a really long time to feel settled.

I did have an orgy at a gay frat party ...it was extra hot and messy since it started outside the bedroom in front of people, we were so fucking smashed someone said we need to take this to a room we are making a scene. :ph34r:

you know Michigan sucks, even Detroit....it's like I can't imagine my life here anymore I want out of this shit, and I am getting old, these young kids coming up now too, this shit aint right I gotta make some changes.

I can releate, when I was in...middle school I thought I'd end up just living in the D forever, get a family going and just SETTLE, but luckily I learned thats an option, a poor option. So I had to shake things up. Hell now im in the most un settled industry, and I fucking love it.

I gotta say for me personally the only thing to be nervous about was coming out here with no job waiting out here, it's a nervousness I still have time to time, but I know the perfect 1 is coming my way, and that until it does my family's right here to help me, whether they want to or not, they will, it's how we do lol.

I moved from NY to Austin, TX. Wasn't scared...kind of was ready for something new. I was 18. Only knew two people there and was like hey why not try it. BUT I hated it because most of the clubs were 21 and up and me being 16 couldnt go anywhere...BUT then few months later i moved a few hours away to Dallas and loved it. Its normally to feel a lil scared because my move from Austin to Dallas scared me a lil bit but once i got here i was so happy. And i only knew 1 person in Dallas then. Know i know tooooo many lol

all my old friends are now in Dallas I have been to the Saloon bar and the strip :clapping:

I can releate, when I was in...middle school I thought I'd end up just living in the D forever, get a family going and just SETTLE, but luckily I learned thats an option, a poor option. So I had to shake things up. Hell now im in the most un settled industry, and I fucking love it.

I gotta say for me personally the only thing to be nervous about was coming out here with no job waiting out here, it's a nervousness I still have time to time, but I know the perfect 1 is coming my way, and that until it does my family's right here to help me, whether they want to or not, they will, it's how we do lol.

I wouldn't have family they all refuse to even consider leaving, they are too old or too unskilled

I got some ass there too, but I hated when the dudes would just throw it to you, like because I'm a man of color I'm easy. They seem to be all about their cars and material wealth in Dallas, I spent a lot of money there, I had just had my buy out from Chrysler and thousands in the bank, I went to that expensive mall can't remember it but it had Louis and and Versace store opening

you got big dreams....can I be you :unsure: just for a day see how it works out :whistle:

I was born a dreamer. I'm my grandfather's granddaughter :D Aww, how about we talk more often so that mentality can rub off on you instead? :blush: It's aggravating at times, and can be scary, but it really pushes you to your limits and makes you better than you imagined. If I get there, I'll not only be the first in the family to make it in the "big city" and over 1000 miles from home, but the first to graduate Ivy League. Endeavor for honor.

I was born a dreamer. I'm my grandfather's granddaughter :D Aww, how about we talk more often so that mentality can rub off on you instead? :blush: It's aggravating at times, and can be scary, but it really pushes you to your limits and makes you better than you imagined. If I get there, I'll not only be the first in the family to make it in the "big city" and over 1000 miles from home, but the first to graduate Ivy League. Endeavor for honor.

you're a woman right? if so let me know when you're not on yo period mmmmmkay :thumbup:

Well the birth control I'm on puts those on hold. I get a shot every 3 months and no periods unless I stop getting the shots. Hallelujah! :thumbup:

well sounds like you got it all figured out.....do you have points in the month you get mad horny? Men do, we have a cycle. I just got off mine a day or so ago actually I take that back I was looking for some last night for real. :filenails:

well sounds like you got it all figured out.....do you have points in the month you get mad horny? Men do, we have a cycle. I just got off mine a day or so ago actually I take that back I was looking for some last night for real. :filenails:

Yeah, but I never do anything about it, really :asham: So it is true, there is one for guys. Know what? Not surprised at all with you :P:lol: